Love Sex Riot

Chapter Four

"You know, I turn 18 in a few weeks." I said one Saturday morning, almost two months after I had skipped school to lay in bed with him all day. Now, that was a weekly occurrence; every Friday night he picked me up, and every Sunday night he dropped me off again. My parents had quit asking questions after the first couple weeks, since I stopped skipping school and came home uninjured every week.

He stopped stirring the chocolate milk he had been making me and gave me an amused look.

"Are you trying to tell me something?" he asked, "Because I don't think I'm really getting it. Be a bit more clear."

I laughed and kissed his cheek softly, then grabbed the cup from him.

"You know what I mean. It's on a Friday, and I fully expect it to be amazing."

Me turning 18 was something that we had discussed, maybe not in depth, but enough for him to know what I really wanted. Nothing that I could've wanted would have been more perfect than him, and he knew it. Even so, he had been so vague about his plans for that night that I had no idea whether I'd get it or not.

"Come lay down with me." he said, tugging on the hem of my shirt. "We can watch Harry Potter if you want."

I pouted and grumbled all the way back to his bed, even though I loved the moments I spent there with him. It was big and roomy, and he always let me pick what we watched, even if he usually distracted me from it with heavy kissing and sometimes a little touching. Those times were even better than when we had Harry Potter marathons, because sex or not, I missed being physical with him. Just like that night, he was always gentle and patient, to the point where I was practically begging for more.

"Do you have anything at all planned for my birthday?" I asked as I sipped at my chocolate milk. "I wanna at least let my parents know that I'll be gone."

He shrugged as he crawled into bed beside me, having just put the DVD in.

"Just don't plan anything." he said before kissing my forehead softly. "I might be busy, but I'll try not to be."

I sighed softly and snuggled in beside him, trying to be satisfied with something that really wasn't even a good chance.
"Michael, come on." I whined into my phone. "Just tell me where we're going."

Michael laughed and I could tell he was shaking his head. "Be patient, kiddo."

"I'm not a kid anymore. As of today, I am an adult." I grumbled.

"You're still a kid to me."

I sighed and walked outside to wait for him. A few minutes later, he pulled up and got out to open my door for me.

"Happy birthday, squirt." he said with a smirk as he hugged me.

"Twat."

He laughed loudly and walked back around the car. When he got in, I demanded to know where we were going again, but he didn't even acknowledge that he heard me. I sighed and curled up against the door of the car, hoping that ignoring him would convince him to tell me, but no such luck. He was as ready to ignore me as I was to ignore him.

When we finally made it to his apartment, I was close to cracking. Before I could say anything, he pulled me out of the car and up to his room. Adrenaline started to pulse through me, my entire body anticipating him and the feeling of being with him again after months of trying to stop myself. I was so close to pulling him down onto the bed with me when he walked over to the TV, popped a DVD in the player, and sat down on the bed. I looked at him, confused and a little more than disappointed.

"What are we doing?" I asked. I was still standing in the doorway, a little too shocked to move closer.

"Watching Harry Potter." he said simply as he started to pull off his shoes and shirt. "And I'm going to make you a hamburger. Your favorites, right?"

I nodded, trying to keep the frown from my face. Tears were stinging in the back of my eyes. I had waited months for this moment, and he was showing no signs of making it happen. I could hardly believe that he wasn't longing for it as much as I was, but apparently, he couldn't have cared less.

"So… we're not?" I said, a tear slipping down my cheek.

"Oh, Hanna." he cooed softly, coming over to wrap his arms around me. I pressed an ear against his bare chest and listened to his words rumbling in his chest as he spoke. "It'll happen soon, I promise. For now, I just wanna relax."

I nodded and wiped my eyes, then followed him into the kitchen. As he cooked, I sat down on the counter, telling him about my week at school and how I had spent the first half of my birthday. When he was done cooking, we sat down to eat, then moved back into his room for a Harry Potter marathon. Halfway through the second movie, Michael was sound asleep. I laughed softly and covered us both up, then curled up next to him and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Since I've had a couple people asking, I started this back up again. I've got a couple chapters that I had done, but I never posted them, so I'll post this today, and the next one tomorrow.

Let me know what you think!