L-O-V-E

Epilogue.

Zayn Malik stole his band mate’s leading lady?

One Direction heartthrob, Zayn Malik, 19, appears rather smitten with Irish bombshell, Miah Horan, 20, during the pair’s brunch date at a local Starbucks in North London. Following the unforeseen break-up of ‘Hazzah’, the unlikely duo have been spotted on several occasions spending quality time together, however, sources told EOnline the pair were caught being ‘flirty’ during the midday outing on Monday.

Although management denied any romantic relationship between Malik and Horan, a source close to the couple opened up to EOnline, “Miah and Zayn were cuddling at a table in a secluded corner, whispering to each other and making each other laugh. They seemed happy together, Zayn was beaming. He definitely likes her a lot.”

It seems as though the Bradford bad boy may be the reason for the ‘Hazzah’ split. The source shed a little light on the shocking end of the two year romance, “Harry was always jealous of Miah and Zayn’s friendship. He accused Miah of being in love with Zayn. It ended in an ultimatum; end her friendship with Zayn or he would leave.” It seems as though we know what the decision was. So what do you think; did Zayn steal Harry’s girl or had the relationship run its course? Comment below and cast your vote!


“’ello, love.” Miah Jade Horan’s somnolent soothing Irish accent greeted, nude beige pout twitching into a lethargic light-hearted smirk. “I brought yeh a present.” The beloved brunette nymph stated raising the steaming Starbucks beverages, ‘Miah’ scrawled in midnight permanent marker across both waxed disposable cups. “They spelled me name right, this time.” Zayn Jawaad Malik released a hoarse chuckle, a strained screech piercing the momentary silence as he opened the home entrance for his guest. Neither were morning people; the couple enjoyed snuggling under the warmth of overstuffed comforters, nuzzling feather pillows in the depths of a peaceful slumber. Naturally, on days such as this, when the pair was forced to awake at such an ungodly hour, caffeine is a definite must. Zayn’s strong calloused fingers clutched the beautiful girl’s arm, ceasing movement, as he pressed an affectionate kiss to her sinfully sweet lips. Zayn’s talented fingers grasp the waxed disposable cup in the beauty’s right hand, murmuring affectionate gratitude against the nymph’s warm lips. A light-hearted harmonious giggle disrupted the hushed house as his coarse facial hair brushed against fragile porcelain flesh.

“I am making you a bit of breakfast.” Zayn’s deep Yorkshire accent informed in a hoarse sense of pride; the singer’s beige pout contorted in a drowsy smug smirk as a piercing screech echoed through the enormous mansion as he locked the entrance behind them.

“’Ave you got pots and pans?” Miah inquired with an amused giggle, shuffling toward the muted sizzle in the lavish kitchen.

“I’ll have you know, I went shopping with my mum.” He replied in a matter-of-fact tone, earning a startled squeak as he playfully swat the Irish girl’s adequate bum. The duo soundlessly entered the bland kitchen, the young woman scrunching her button nose adorably at the lack of atmosphere in the newly purchased home.

Miah clutched the waxed disposable Starbucks cup with both hands, nude beige pout blowing on the steaming liquid before taking a cautious sip of the caramel drizzled cappuccino. Assiduous powder sapphire irises gazing out the crystalline patio doors, engrossed in the freshly cut acres of vacant grass behind the mansion. Zayn’s enamored golden hazel flecked irises wandered over to the brunette bombshell, a subconscious yearning to devour the goddess’ unyielding beauty. Miah’s lengthened chestnut tendrils fell in loose ringlets along her slender back, the silken locks untouched by harmful product, a form fitting raven tank top adorning her voluptuous torso; radiant pink Hello Kitty pajama pants hugging the nymph’s tantalizing hips, midnight UGG boots keeping her childlike feet cozy. The Bradford native fought the butterfly wings fluttering against his abdomen, heart hammering against its confine viciously. The article he’d stumbled upon online crashing against the forefront of his thoughts, guilt twisting in the depths of his athletic abdomen. A rather enormous part of his conscious dearly hoped that the Irish beauty hadn’t checked twitter this morning, at least not until he had a serious talk with her about the article EOnline posted.

“Uh.” Zayn’s deep voice stammered, clearing his throat in a harsh cough vaguely catching Miah’s attention. “Have you spoken to anyone yet?”

“Me phone’s dead.” Miah’s dark eyebrows furrowed together in frustration, manicured finger gesturing toward the iPhone strewn chaotically on the marble countertop beside her beloved Hello Kitty purse. “Left me charger at Danielle’s night before last.”

Zayn nodded his head wordlessly, nibbling on his bottom lip anxiously. The musician did his best to smother the unpleasant apprehension spreading through his conscious, shooting a transparent fictitious tightlipped smile in the young woman’s general direction as she glanced over her narrow shoulder. Ignoring the nagging urge to question the synthetic gesture, Miah sipped at the steaming sweet caffeine, tip toeing toward the handsome cook. Subdued scraping of heated plastic against Teflon coated titanium; Zayn divided the scrambled eggs beside equal portions of diced potatoes. The musician wanted to enjoy breakfast with his sweetheart in blissful tranquility, and he knew the only chance it would happen was if he forced all the pessimistic thoughts to the abysmal darkness of his subconscious, smothering even a sliver of negativity that may creep into the restricted heaven within his home.

“Mm.” Miah hummed dramatically, slender arms pressed against the frigid glass countertops as she awaited her food. “’m starvin’.” The musician visibly gulped, his lover’s luminous perfection stealing any and all rational thought, the youth’s bemused powder azure eyes lighter than usual without any coal eyeliner brimming the voluminous captivating irises, flawless porcelain skin void of any unnecessary foundation and those supple beige lips lacking the usual glossy shine. She was naturally gorgeous; unlike most women, she didn’t need all of the manufactured beauty products to appeal to him, she was naturally unmistakably breath taking.

“Is that an Irish thing or a Horan thing?” Zayn released a chuckle, cocking a dark eyebrow in an exaggerated curiosity. “The Horan clan indefinitely hungry.” He joked, a warm embarrassed blush spreading through the young woman’s flawless cheekbones. Miah released a scoff, feigning annoyance as she shuffled toward the dining table. “You’re quite adorable.” He complimented rather loudly, chuckling as she flipped him off.

Image

Zayn released a disgruntled growl, strong hand gripping the steering wheel in a white-knuckled fist, calloused fingers twisting against the midnight leather anxiously. Paparazzi surrounded the musician’s Bentley Continental GT as he’d arrived at the Yalding House, surely in a desperate attempt to snap a series of photographs of One Direction before their interview with Nick Grimshaw. The Bradford native whispered a slew of profanities under his breath, guilt ridden honey flecked hazel irises watching the passenger seat for a split second. The musician should have known better to bring her, but he couldn’t help change his mind the moment his heart began to tug while whispering bitter goodbyes against the brunette’s sweet supple beige lips.

“You alright?” Miah’s soothing Irish accent inquired, voluminous azure irises watching the malicious swarm of paparazzi outside the door.

“No.” Zayn replied truthfully, a heavy sigh escaping hips lips as he hung his head. “I read an article that’s got me a bit,” he paused searching for the right words to describe the slew of emotions coursing through his fragile heart. “sick, worried, guilty?”

“What are you on about, love?” Miah’s delicate voice sounded preoccupied as if her conscious were miles away.

“Do you love me?” Zayn questioned just above a whisper, the inquiry catching the young woman’s attention almost instantly. “I mean, like the way I love you.”

“I uh.” Miah stammered, porcelain cheeks flushing a bright maroon. She was definitely falling for him, but it was something she was trying to avoid until she could speak to her brother about. She wanted Niall to be the first to know. “Z-zayn.”

“You don’t.” Zayn’s honey flecked hazel irises glistened with warm unshed tears. The vulnerability in the depths of his beautiful eyes was heartbreaking. “You still love Harry, don’t you?”

“No.” She replied quickly, scrunching her nose in a displeased manner. “I care for him but I am not in love with him, not anymore.”

“Was I the reason you left him?”

“What?” The question caught the young woman off guard; she never expected such a curiosity from him.

“Was I the reason you fought all the time?”

“Where are all these questions coming from?” An awkward unpleasant silence consumed the cab of the vehicle, neither knowing the words to ease the tension. A dull squeak disrupted the silence as the leather seat shifted, Miah’s dainty hands grasp Zayn’s face within the delicate palms. “Zayn, I am fallin’ for yeh’. I wanted to speak to me brother before I told yeh’ but.” She paused, brushing her thumbs over his scruffy modelesque cheekbones. Instead of verbally finishing the statement, she felt it a better option to show the singer how he made her feel. Miah pressed her supple lips against his in a heated passionate kiss, dozens of flashes erupting around the couple like blinding white fireworks. The couple had single handedly written the headlines for tomorrow’s magazines, but as Zayn tangled his skilled fingers in the beauty’s chestnut tendrils, they couldn’t have been happier. The road ahead would be difficult, that much was a given, yet it did nothing to hinder the couple from loving each other. Tomorrow was another day entirely, right now the duo wanted nothing more than to live in the now, enjoying their moment of pure bliss in the singer’s Bentley.
♠ ♠ ♠
Miah's outfit.
The End! Aren't they adorable! <3
Comment and Recommend. :D