Just a Crush

Chapter 1:Moving to Florida

“what do u mean i have to live with dad?”i said and my mom was packing my stuff”i can’t do this anymore with u”she said”why ur my mom ur sapose to deal with me…your sapose to love me”i said with my tears”I love u Alicia and that’s why I can’t see u throw your life away…i just can’t”she said”why can’t u deal with me staying here till i’m 20 to get a job?”i said”cuz we need u to get a job now when ur 18….but u won’t do that so…”she said and i cried Next Day everything was gone my Justin Bieber Posters down from there spots my bed sheets off my bed and all my stuff just gone…i can’t believe she’s doing this…a couple days later my dad was gonna pick me up and i said good-bye to my bro but not my mom cuz she’s doing this to me”come on”my dad said and i went in the car and my dad talked with my mom and she had a breakdown and my dad did all he can to calm her…when it was time to leave i put the seat all the way down and i felled asleep threw the whole trip i’m a heavy sleeper from New York to Florida…when we got there i sluggishly walked into my dad’s place and he tooked me to what was sapose to be his poker room now a room for me for the year or two i’m here…my room had all my stuff plus a desk for my writing but its just not gonna be the same without my computer my dad knocked”here…i know u don’t deserve it but your mom told me ur a computer body so here”he said and gave me a purple laptop”thanks”i said and smiled and put it on the desk and plugged it in”i’m gonna sleep for tommro”i said”yeah u need to sleep for tommro cuz where gonna find a school who will accept u”he said and i nodded my head and i went in my bed and he kissed my forehead”good night sweetheart”he said and i nodded my head…