Status: Re-uploaded. New sequel coming soon. I feel like a tv advert.

Dangerous Minds

Chapter 10

Sighing contently, I finished folding my clothes up and zipped up my case with the help of Jack. Today was my last day. I had done everything Alex had told me and not I was getting out of here. Jack fidgeted nervously, then wrapped his arms around me neck. "I'm gonna miss you, roomie." He sniffed, planting a small kiss on my cheek.

"I'll miss you too, you hyperactive child." We laughed as I pulled my case from my bed, dragging it out into the corridor. Pearl smiled warmly at me and took it away to her car. I looked back to Jack. "So, one last chat in the t.v room?" I asked, linking arms with the American. When we got into the television room, to my surprise, Oli was sat on Josh's knee, playing with the bottom of his shirt. "Oli!" I shouted, and the tattooed boy jumped up to embrace me. "What are you doing here?"

"They've moved me back." He shrugged. "Apparently I've made great progress, just like you." He laughed quietly, then gave me another hug. "Stay in touch, Sean." I nodded, squeezing his hand, making him smile.

The group took it in turns, each wishing me luck in the outside world. Finally, it was Ian's turn. He stood up, rubbing his hands on his jeans, then took me by the hand and lead me out of his room. "You know, Sean," He said quietly, as we walked down the corridor, our fingers snaked together. "All my life I've thought the only person I could ever love, was myself. Everyone else thought that too." He stopped us, and pressed me gently against the wall. "But when I'm with you, I know there's hope. I love you, Sean." His voice was a whisper now, and his eyes looked desperate for my affection.

I gulped, "I love you, too." I grinned, connecting our lips.

"I know." Ian chuckled against my mouth. "Everyone does." I smacked his arm playfully, then went back to walking hand in hand. "So, Mr Smith, can I walk you to the car?"

I smirked, leaning up against Ian. "Why yes, of course, Mr Watkins." Ian smiled, slowly walking out into the car park with me, he stopped in front of the car that was going to drive me home. He looked so upset, the poor thing. "Just you saying that you'll keep in touch isn't enough. I need to be one hundred percent sure I'll see you again." He paused, taking a deep breath. "Seanie, be my boyfriend?"

I smiled down at my feet, then stretched up, moving my lips slowly with his. "Of course."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh, done.