Status: unknown

When We Were Lost

she thinks i'm crazy

John sighed as he tapped the steering wheel, waiting at the stop lights “you weren't at the show.”

“Nope.” the drunk girl said, popping her 'p'

The lights changed to green “why?” he asked, tightening his grip on the wheel, staring ahead at the road.

She didn't answer, he noticed she'd fallen into a light slumber. After letting out yet another sigh, he smiled.

“C'mon sleepy head, wake up.” John said quietly opening the passenger door to his beaten up truck.

She flicked her hand out and groaned “no.”

“I'm going to carry you then.” he chuckled

“Good luck getting into my house.”

“we're at my apartment.”

“why?”

“You're a state I'm not taking you home like this.”

“So you're kidnapping me?”

He chuckled again “I'd like to think of it more as helping out a friend.”

Aimy woke to find herself in a curtain of hair, she flicked it back then attempted to sit up only to find she had the weight of something across her waist. John's arm. She then noticed she was just wearing one of his t-shirts.

With her eye's wide she whispered shouted “John, wake up!”

His eyes flicked open “what?”

She gestured to the top “what happened last night?”

“you refused to sleep in your jeans.”

“and my shirt?”

“I don't know what you did with it, I came out the bathroom and you were wearing that.”

she gave me a skeptical look “promise?”

he laughed “yes, Aimy, I promise.”

she glared then slid off his bed, pulling the t-shirt down as low as she could “if I find out anything else happened, I'll kill you.”

he muttered something under his breath.

“What?”

he sighed “I said then I probably shouldn't tell you we kissed.”
♠ ♠ ♠
another short one, it's taken me a month to write this and it sucks.
Writers block is a real bitch, I'm sorry.

I'm hoping I can get back into the swing of things soon.
Don't hate me. <3

Also, another random title..