Status: unknown

When We Were Lost

these feelings trapped inside.

Aimy didn’t sleep, so when Georgia got up the next morning with Alex, Aimy was still effectively feeling the alcohol in her system.

Though it was wearing off and she was beginning to feel her hangover, that was at the back of her mind, in fact while she’d been lying in bed every thought that ran through her head was a sober thought.

She’d known John less than a week, how had he already started to uncover her past? While he thought she wasn’t in the year books, she was, just with a different name.

The name that only brought back terrible memories.

With a sigh we climbed out of bed, still wearing her clothes from the night before and made her way downstairs.

Alex was eating his cereal, while Georgia was dashing around trying to sort his school bag.

“You’re up early.” Georgia chuckled when Aimy pulled out a seat at the table.

“Yeah.” she paused “I’m going to see Dad today.”

Georgia dropped the bag on the side “are you sure, do you want me to go with you?”

“No, I need to go on my own.”

“Ok, I need to get to Al school, call me if you need me.”

“I will.”

“and give your Dad my love.”

After finishing her coffee, Aimy grabbed her car keys and left the house.

Every light seemed to turn red as she reached it and ever time she got near a crossing someone stepped out into the road, all dragging out the drive to her Dad.

It wasn’t until she turned off the engine she was hit with the reality of the situation.

She stayed sitting in her car, staring at the gate for a while, taking her nerves out on her lip as the chewed it, almost to the point of it splitting.

After taking a deep breath, she got out the car, opened the gate and made her way up the path.

A tear started to roll down her face when she reached him, she quietly whispered “Daddy, I miss you.” before her eyes clouded over and the tears flooded her cheeks.
♠ ♠ ♠
Super short, just a quick cliff hanger for you.

Consider this a reward for even more readers and subs.

Comments would be pretty cool. Love you.

p.s. any comments will get you the next part tomorrow.