Status: unknown

When We Were Lost

here's to staring into the sun.

“Is she coming tonight?” John asked as he messed around with his hair

“Tim's gone back to pick her up.” Pat answered as he climbed over Jared.

Jared sighed in frustration when Pat knelt on his phone but otherwise ignored it “figure her out yet?”

“No need man, she told me everything.”

“So what's her deal?” Kennedy asked

“I couldn't tell you if I wanted to.” John said as the door opened to reveal Aimy and Tim. “Aimy, hey!” he smiled

She nodded “O'Callaghan.”

His smile dropped and he gave her a confused look “um, wanna talk outside?”, he made his way to the door.

She placed her bag on the sofa, greeted the other guys then followed John out the room “what's up?”

“You tell me.”

she half chuckled “I honestly don't know what you're talking about.”

he raised his hand into the air slightly “you waltz in after not talking to me for a week and greet me with my last name, Aimy, what the hell?”

“I'm sorry, last I checked, you didn't speak to me all week either.”

John raised his eyebrows “I believe you have at least 7 missed calls?”

“key word there being 'missed'.”

“I tried talking to you, didn't I?”

“why does this matter so much to you?”

He opened his mouth to speak, hesitated then simply said “it doesn't.”

“Johnoh!”

He turned his head to see his oldest friend approaching him “What's up Halvo”

“Why aren't you joining in with the party, it was a great show man.”

“I'm not sure I'm up to it tonight.”

“what's bitin' ya, John?”

“nothing” he replied quietly as his lips formed a small smile as he watched the clumsy blonde girl run around the yard with Jess.
♠ ♠ ♠
veeeeeery short fillerish thing.