Status: I promise to try to maybe update every week.

Stole My Heart

Chapter 10

Zayn was the first one up between the two. He didn’t say anything, but he glared at everyone. We all quickly and quietly got out of his way.

“Hello Zayn! How well did you sleep?” Louis asked enthusiastically. Zayn glared at him, making Louis flinch back.

“No,” he said grumpily. Brooke got up right after him. Her hair was a mess from hiding under the pillows and blankets.

“Why the bloody fuck is everyone so fucking loud?” She demanded.

“Good morning, Brooke-Brooke,” CJ greeted happily.

“NO!” Brooke shouted.

“Now you are being too loud,” Zayn grumbled.

“Excuse me? What did you fucking say?” Brooke demanded.

“You fucking heard me!”

“Don’t fucking swear at me!”

“You’re one to fucking talk!”

“Oh, go sit in the corner and do your hair!” Brooke snapped.

Zayn turned on his heel and walked away, grumbling, “You’re dead to me.”

Liam went after Zayn to calm him down while CJ tried to calm Brooke down. The others and I just stared at each other.

“What just happened?” Harry asked, confused. I shrugged my shoulders.

“Two evil forces just collided,” Katie said.

==================
A little while later, Liam brought Zayn back into the kitchen. CJ pulled Brooke back too. Both Brooke and Zayn were fully awake now, and were embarrassed about the way that they had acted. Brooke nervously played with her lip ring, while Zayn scratched the back of his neck.

Harry, Louis, Niall, Katie, and I watched anxiously from the kitchen table, curious as to what would happen.

Liam nudged Zayn’s side with his elbow and nodded towards Brooke. Zayn dropped his hand and took a step towards Brooke, saying, “I’m sorry for yelling at you. I didn’t mean to get angry.”

Brooke stopped playing with her lip ring and said, “I’m sorry too. I shouldn’t have yelled or sworn at you. I don’t think too clearly in the morning.”

“Good. Now, give each other a hug,” CJ told them. Laughing, Zayn and Brooke did as CJ said. My group at the table began to applaud them.

“That. Was. Beautiful,” Katie sniffed, pretending to cry.

“Yeah! Go Zayn!” Harry cheered.

“I want hugs too!” Louis declared, jumping out of his chair and hugging them.

“Me too!” I called, running up to them.

“Me three!” Niall said, following me. Harry, Katie, Liam and CJ also joined in.

Momma Lisa popped out of nowhere and asked, “Children, what are you doing?” “Group hug!” I said innocently. “Okay then,” she said, getting some coffee.

“So what time are you girls going to the concert?” she asked, adding sugar to her coffee.

The comment made me look at my friends and ask, “Concert?”

“Yeah, we’re going to the One Direction concert!” Katie cheered happily, allowing some of her fangirl to show through.

“Who’s One Direction again?” Momma Lisa asked.

Harry, Zayn, Louis, Liam and Niall raised their hands.

“Katie-” Momma Lisa began but Katie quickly interjected.

“No mom, I don’t need the ‘don’t do it with famous people’ version of the sex talk,” Katie said, burying her face in her hands. To avoid the conversation of sex, Brooke opened her laptop and went on Tumblr.

“Are you sure?” Momma Lisa asked.

“Yes mom, please go back upstairs,” Katie begged.

“Okay, I’m going! I’m going! Make sure that you say goodbye before you leave for your trip.” Momma Lisa said, walking back up the stairs.

“What trip?” I asked.

“CJ got this huge inheritance-” Brooke began.

“And there is so much that she’s taking us-” Katie said continued.

“To follow One Direction on their tour,” CJ finished.

“I wish I could get an inheritance like that,” I grumbled.

“Don’t worry, there’s enough for all of us!” CJ assured me.

“It’s okay. I don’t need you too-” Melody began.

“MELODY ANN BLAZIER!” Brooke shouted, making everyone jump and look at her.

“Oooooh, you got whole named,” Katie said, backing away.

“What did I do now?” I asked innocently, also backing away.

“What is this?!” Brooke demanded, showing me a clip of me playing guitar with the boys.

“I’m um... playing guitar?” I asked, making my answer into a question.

“And when were you going to tell us this?” CJ asked.

“In about five seconds?” I then had to tell them how I met the boys. They laughed at me when I said that I ran into Niall.

“Smooth,” Katie teased, but they quickly quieted so I could tell them about how I met the rest of them and how the guitarist broke his hand and how they needed me and how I was now their guitarist.

“You’re lucky that I randomly found this pic and asked you before it was too late,” Brooke said.

“Lucky?” I laughed.

“Speaking of random findings on on your laptop...” Louis began.

“You left it open last night...” Harry said, unsure of how to continue.
“Well, Harry and I were curious...” Louis said.

“And we erm... found a um... I guess it’s a fanfiction...” Harry said.

Brooke choked on her coffee, and then gasped for air.

“Oh, no,” was all she said.

“Brooke?” Katie asked curiously.

“What did you do?” CJ asked.

“I uh, wrote a smutty fic?” she said, also turning her answer into a question. CJ, Katie, and I collectively facepalmed.

“Oh, God,” was all Katie said.

“How bad was it?” I asked, knowing very well how smutty and dirty her fics could be.

“Bad,” Brooke, Louis, and Harry answered at once.

There was a moment of silence until Katie said, “Well, this is awkward.”

“A bit,” Niall said.

I cleared my throat and said, “Well, It’s not like she meant Harry and Louis as in you, well, I guess she did, but that’s not what I meant. I mean, um, she didn’t know you as people, so she just made up characters.”

“Yeah, she has a tendency to do that with her favorite bands,” Katie interjected.

“It wasn’t anything personal,” CJ said.

“Um, okay. We’ll just leave it at that then,” Louis said, ending the conversation.

“So, you guys are going around the country following the band?” I asked, starting a new conversation.

“Yeah, we’ve pre-ordered tickets to almost all of the tour spots and just need to figure out where to stay...” CJ said, picking up the new topic.

The awkwardness in the room began to fade. Someone somehow said something about a water balloon fight and I told them about the mean prank that Harry had pulled on me. Well, of course they had my back, and I could see in their eyes their wonderful evil plans of revenge.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, trying a new writing style, just so you all know. I'm sorry for not updating over the weekend. I am so bad at keeping track of things. I left my laptop at my dad's house again! I promise to keep better track of it and to update again soon!