Status: I promise to try to maybe update every week.

Stole My Heart

Chapter 11

“We need to be getting back to the tour bus,” Liam told our group after everyone had gotten ready for the day.

“I don’t want to walk all the way back,” Harry complained.

“Come on mate, it’s not that bad,” Niall said.

“We could drive!” Katie offered.

“Would you?” Louis asked, relieved.

“Yeah, lemme ask my mom,” Katie said, running up towards the staircase. She called up to her mom and got permission to use the van.

“To the Mom Mobile!” She declared eagerly.

“The what?” Zayn asked.

“Mom Mobile?” Niall asked, making sure that they heard right.

“Yup,” CJ said, opening the garage door.

Louis and Harry shared a look.

Harry shrugged and said, “Americans.”

“Hey, now,” Brooke said, “I take offense to that!”

“Brooke, you hate being American,” Katie said.

“Still, offense,” Brooke said, adding hand motions.

They stood around the van, debating the next plan of action.

“I can’t legally drive this many people,” Katie said, holding the keys.

“Katie, no one can legally drive this many people,” Brooke said.

“Looks like you’ll have to walk Harry,” I grinned, and he pouted.

“I’ll do it!” CJ offered. Katie, Brooke and I flinched back.

“Uh CJ, I don’t think that’s the best idea...” I said.

“Why not? We’ll just have to squeeze and sit on laps”

“Oh, just let her drive,” Liam said.

“She can’t be that bad,” Louis said.

“Just don’t get pulled over for driving too slow,” Zayn teased, nudging Louis.

“That was only twice!” Louis pouted.

“Only twice?” I laughed. He gave me the saddest look ever, so I hugged him and said, “You’re adorable.”

CJ got into the driver’s seat. Liam, having the best sense of direction, sat in the passenger’s seat. Katie and Louis were sharing the two middle seats. Harry was on the floor of the van next to them. I sat between Zayn and Niall in the very back, and Brooke laid across our laps.

“Carefully now, CJ,” Katie cautioned.

“Oh, don’t be such a square,” CJ scoffed.

CJ took off down the street.

========================================================
“CJ, slow down!” Liam begged.

“You’re going 70 in a 40! Slow the fuck down!” Katie exclaimed.

“CJ! Get back in your lane a semi is coming!” Liam shouted in terror.

“What the hell is going on?!” Harry demanded from the floor. Everyone in the back screamed as we were thrown around. Brooke and I held onto each other so she wouldn’t go flying away. Everyone grabbed the nearest handle and braced themselves.

“Don’t be such babies,” CJ said with an eye roll.

“CJ! Thats a red light! NOT A STOP SIGN!” Katie screamed.

“Car! Car! CAR!” Liam shouted. The car swerved dangerously and everyone in the car screamed. I buried my face in Niall’s shoulder, afraid of what was going to happen next.

The car skidded to a halt.

“I can’t drive with all of you yelling at me and screaming!” CJ shouted.

“We’re alive!” Katie exclaimed.

“It’s a miracle!” Harry said from the floor.

“Can I get out now?” Zayn asked.

“This is why i drove under the speed limit,” Louis said. We all laughed, feeling a little light-headed.

“My turn to drive!” Katie said.

“But I thought you didn’t want to drive with too many people in your car?” Brooke asked.

“Yeah, but I’d rather not die.”

“Point taken,” Brooke said with a nod.

“I am not that bad,” CJ scoffed.

Niall looked over at me as Katie got into the driver’s seat and asked, “Should we be worried?”

“Nope, Katie’s the safest driver of all of us,” I assured him.

“Yeah, she likes to go the exact speed limit,” Brooke said.

“Isn’t that what you’re suppose to do?” Liam asked.

“Technically, yeah, but it’s so slow,” Brooke said, now sitting on my lap instead of laying down.

The rest of the ride went smoothly. We were a little worried when a cop drove behind us, and Brooke lay back down. We really didn’t have anything to worry about, because the cop turned onto a different road.

“Right, what’s the plan?” I asked as we pulled into the parking lot next to the One Direction tour bus.

“We are dropping you and the boys off, going to Brooke’s house, getting Esmeralda, and dropping off the Mom Mobile. Then we’ll come find you,” CJ explained.

“Sounds like a plan, Stan,” I said.

The boys gave me a weird look.

“What?” Louis asked.

“Don’t question me,” I said, getting out.

“Okay then,” Zayn said. We got out of the van and waved goodbye to CJ, Katie, and Brooke as they pulled away.

“Well, that was um... something,” Liam said, referring to the nearly dying with CJ bit.

“I warned you not to agree to it but no, ‘how bad could it be?’” I teased. “You should see the inside of CJ’s car, it’s got permanent handprints on the dash from people hanging on for their dear lives.”

They all laughed, but then Harry said, “Wait, really?” Instead of answering him, I grinned and went to greet Paul.

“Hi Paul! Is everything going okay?” I asked.

“Yep, the bus is ready to go. Did the lad’s treat you okay?” He asked.

“Yeah, they were okay.”

“Okay? I behaved very well, actually,” Harry complained. The other guys and I laughed. We got back onto the tour bus and continued driving to the concert.

“So when do we get to see our new friends again?” Zayn asked curiously. As if to answer his question, my phone rang. I told CJ where we were and they promised to meet us soon.

“I kinda feel weird,” Louis said.

“How so?” I asked.

“Well, your friends are great, but it feels a little weird having you and all the other girls around without Eleanor,” he admitted.

“I have an idea! Have her come to one of the next concerts. I think that if she becomes good friends with CJ, she might have enough money to stay with us!”

His features seemed to light up. “You really think so?” He asked.

“I am not promising anything, but I think there is a very good chance. If it doesn’t work out, well, at least your girlfriend gets to see you for your show.”

“Thats brilliant!” He said giving me a hug. He picked up his phone and ran out of the room.

“Melody, where did you scare Lou off to?” Niall said, sitting down on the couch next to me as I picked up my guitar and strummed it lightly.

“I didn’t scare him! He went to call his girlfriend.”

Niall put his hand over my eyes as Harry came out of the bathroom, totally naked.

“For god sakes Harry! Put some pants on!” Niall exclaimed.

“Oops, sorry Mel. Kinda forgot,” Harry laughed as I blushed.

“Kinda forgot?” I repeated sarcastically as Niall took his hand away. Harry was covering himself with a towel.

“Goodness, Melody, you’re so pink. It’s as pink as Niall goes, but he turns red instead of pink,” Harry said. As if to prove his point, Niall turned a little red.

“Niall, I think you’re my new favorite color,” I laughed, repeating what he had said to me before.
♠ ♠ ♠
I updated! Yay me! =D