Status: I promise to try to maybe update every week.

Stole My Heart

Chapter 22

I got myself a cup of coffee, and accidentally filled it up too high. I tried to make it to the living room, but I walk kind of stupid, so I tried to shuffle along slowly and make very little movements.

“Melody, are you dead?” Harry shouted from the living room area.

“Maybe,” I pouted, still struggling with the cup of coffee in my hands.

“Can I help you with that?” Niall laughed, coming over to me.

“Yes, please,” I said, rather pathetically, handing him the cup.

“Having trouble Mel?” Louis laughed.

“Yes,” I pouted, making them laugh. I sat down on the couch with Niall and he gave me back my coffee, which I sipped on.

“Where did CJ and Brooke go? They were here like five seconds ago.” I asked.

“You mean five seconds before you attempted to go get coffee, which was almost ten minutes ago,” Harry teased me. I made a grumpy face and punched his shoulder lightly.

“Ow,” he complained, “Liam, Melody hit me!”

“I didn’t see it, it didn’t happen,” Liam said, focused on his video game.

“Louis! Melody hit me!”

“I don’t care!” Louis laughed.

“Eleanor, Melody hit me!”

“Melody!” Eleanor said, and Harry smirked at me until she continued to say, “Good job! High five!”

Laughing, I gave Eleanor a high-five.

Cursing was heard coming from the hallway.

“Goddammit CJ! Why the bloody fuck would you do this to me? I thought you loved me!” Brooke shouted loudly as they entered the room.

“What did you two do now?” Zayn asked with a grin.

“Me?! I didn’t do anything!! It was this douchebag over here who pushed me into the fucking pool!”

“There’s a pool?” I asked excitedly.

“No, I don’t think there is,” CJ said smartly. I made a face at her.

“You can go fuck off,” Brooke growled, stomping away to go change her clothes.

“We should go swimming!” Katie exclaimed happily.

“Lou, can we go swimming too?” Eleanor asked sweetly.

“Sure, love,” Louis said.

We all changed into appropriate swimwear, grabbed a few towels, and followed CJ and a less grumpy Brooke to the pool.

“Cannon ball!” I shouted, running and jumping into the empty pool. Niall laughed and jumped in after me. Brooke looked in at us.

“Come on! Jump in!” I told her.

“I’m not sure if I want to,” She said. Zayn came up behind her, pushed her into the pool, and jumped in after her. Katie dove in gracefully, and the others jumped in too.

“Zayn! Why would you do that?” Brooke asked with a heartbroken expression on her face.

“I like pushing you around,” he said, causing her to laugh and playfully hit him.

I splashed Niall and then quickly looked away, acting innocent. When I peeked back at him, he was giving me a look. I gave him a guilty grin and he splashed me back. Laughing, we turned it into a bit of a fight, splashing each other. I tried to hide behind Liam, who got splashed, and ended up splashing CJ and it turned into a huge fight with everyone in the pool.

“Water fight!” Eleanor called.

We splashed each other until a grumpy voice came over the intercom, “Hey kids! No splashing in the pool.”

“Hey, fuck you,” Brooke growled and we laughed at her adorable sassiness. Niall picked up a floating beach ball and hit it to me. I hit it back and a new game started, but Harry came over and stole it from me and passed it to Katie.

While I was distracted with Katie and Harry, Niall came up behind me, picked me up, spun me around once, and then dropped me into the deeper part of the pool.

“Niall!” I said, laughing.

“Melody!” He laughed right back.

We decided to play Chicken Fight, a game where two people are a team, one person sits on the other’s shoulders, and tries to knock the other team’s off their teammate’s shoulders. It was decided that the girls were going to sit on the guys’ shoulders. I climbed up onto Niall’s shoulders and we went after Brooke and Zayn.

At the same Katie and Harry were on a team and went after Louis and Eleanor. Katie and Eleanor were about the same strength, so they were fighting each other. Harry let go of Katie’s legs and shoved Louis, who fell over, taking Eleanor with him.

“No! That’s cheating! Harry, you’re not allowed to use your hands. You can push him over, but you can’t do that. You’re disqualified!”

“What?” Harry complained.

“Way to go Harry,” Katie teased. In response, Harry fell backwards, dunking Katie into the pool.

“I think we’ll just stay out,” Louis said, knowing that Eleanor wasn’t big on fighting.

The only teams left were Zayn and Brooke vs. Niall and me. I was a bit stronger than Brooke, but Niall was a bit clumsier than Zayn. At the exact moment that I knocked Brooke off, Zayn pushed Niall over.

“Who won?” I asked Liam after I brought my head back to the surface of the water.

“Wow, you both suck,” CJ laughed.

“You lost at the same time,” Liam said.

“Woohoo! We won! Excellent teamwork Liam!” CJ laughed, high fiving Liam.

We all got out of the pool and headed back to our hotel room and changed back into comfy clothes. I sat next to Niall on the couch and waited for the others. Louis came in and laid on both of us. The pile slowly grew as Eleanor laid on Louis.

“Puppy pile!” Harry shouted, running and jumping on top of Eleanor.

“Yay!” Katie exclaimed. Soon, Niall and I had all of our friends on our laps.

“Get. Off. Me!” I huffed,squished under all of the weight. Niall looked at me and I knew exactly what we were going to do.

“One... Two... Three!” He shouted. Together, we pushed the whole pile of friends to the floor. Laughing, we stared down at the mess of tangled bodies.

“Katie! Get your stupid elbow out of my ribcage!” Brooke exclaimed.

“I can’t! Louis is sitting on my arm!” Katie responded.

“Everyone get the fuck up!” Zayn yelled from the bottom of the pile. With a lot of moaning and groaning everyone eventually untangled themselves from the mess and got up.

"You guys fucking suck." Zayn said while pouting.

"Oh, my poor baby!" Brooke said while playfully pinching his cheeks. “Is everyone being mean to you?”

The rest of the group stared at her.

“What the hell is wrong with you?” Harry asked.

Brooke just shrugged. “A lot.”

I shook my head and said, “She does stuff like that all the time.”

“Guess what!” She shouted, hitting my boob.

“Ow! Hey! Those are mine!” I said

“Nope! They’re mine! Anywho-”

“Wait!” Harry shouted, cutting her off.

“What?” she asked.

“How did you do that?”

“Do what?”

“Claim Melody’s boobs!”

“Well that’s a long story...” Brooke said.

“What about Melody’s boobs?” Louis asked coming into the conversation.

“Did Niall grab Melody’s boobs?” Zayn asked, also entering the conversation.

“Niall! Save that for when you’re alone!” Louis scolded.

“But I didn’t-” Niall protested.

“Shame on you,” Zayn said, hitting Niall’s shoulder.

Niall looked at me and asked, “What just happened?”

I shrugged my shoulders and said, “I have no clue.”