Status: I promise to try to maybe update every week.

Stole My Heart

Chapter 24

The boys and I went up on stage and I got the feeling like most of the girls in the crowd were glaring at me.

I held my head up and took my place onstage.

The boys and I played a few songs and then took comments and questions. There were so many, and a lot of them included Niall and I.

So is it official? Are Niall and Melody dating? A fan asked.

I stepped forward and took Niall's hand. He squeezed it in return before turning to face the crowd and saying, "Yep, it's official."

A large applause erupted from the crowd.

Oh my goodness you two are so cute! another fan wrote and a few other comments were made about how we were a wonderful couple.

We played some more songs and the boys thanked the crowd for a wonderful evening and we exited the stage.

I was relieved that the fans had taken the news of Niall and I so well, but I guess I thought too soon.

On the way back to the bus we went through the usual crowd of screaming fangirls, but this group was different. Some girl hidden in the crowd called me a whore and said that I didn't deserve Niall, and threw a marker (probably brought for the boys to sign something with) at me. It didn't hurt and hit me on the shoulder, but I was still offended. I acted like it was nothing and went back to the bus.

"Are you alright, love?" Niall asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I answered.

"Then what's bothering you?"

I stared up at him, almost in shock. He already knew me so well.

"It's really nothing. I just got hit with a marker is all."

"Someone threw a marker at you because you're dating me?" Niall asked, clearly upset, and I immediately felt bad for upsetting him.

"It's nothing. It didn't even hurt. I'm sure that someone was just trying to throw something to you guys going that you'd pick it up..." I rambled on.

"What's going on?" Katie asked.

"Someone in the crowd threw a marker at Melody," Niall said.

There was a chorus of 'what's as the others joined us.

"Why would someone do that?" Eleanor asked.

"People are stupid," CJ said.

“Agreed,” Brooke said with a nod.

“Those cows,” Harry scowled.

“Harold! Be nice!” Louis exclaimed while slapping Harry on the shoulder.

“You two are like an old married couple,” Katie laughed.

There was a knock on the door and Zayn yelled, “Come in!”

One of Paul’s security friends came in with a few pizza boxes and said, “I’ve a few pizza’s for you. They’re from some fans, but we’re pretty sure that they’re safe to eat.”

Brooke eyed the pile of pizza boxes suspiciously. “Pretty sure? I’m not eating them until you’re extremely sure that they are safe to eat.”

“I’ll eat them!” Niall declared.

“Me too!” I said, going for the pizza boxes.

“No! They could be poisoned! They could have arsenic or something in them!” Liam said.

“No! CJ not again!” Katie exclaimed, acting distraught. Brooke, CJ, Katie, and I began to giggle uncontrollably. Eleanor and the boys gave us confused looks.

“Wait, what?” Harry asked.

“Well, CJ likes to bake, and when we eat it she says ‘By the way, I poisoned it with arsenic’,” Brooke said.

They continued with their weird looks.

“Ramalamadingdong!” I said, shaking my head. I took the pizza from the nice man, thanked him, and closed the door behind him. Katie, Brooke, and CJ began laughing.

“What does that mean?” I heard Louis ask.

“We don’t fucking know,” Brooke laughed.

“We just shout random things now and again,” Katie explained.

I brought the pizza over to the table and opened it up. The pizza’s looked okay at first, but we examined it more closely and decided against it. It really didn’t look any good. Grease dripped off it, and it smelled funny, so we just ordered normal pizza, but the drawings on the boxes were cute. There was a cute little message and stick figures of the boys being adorable. There was even a cute little stick figure of me and my guitar, and another of Niall and I holding hands.

Niall took a picture of the box and wrote a sweet little note on Twitter. A fan replied back saying that she hoped that we liked it. Niall wrote another nice comment about the drawings and left out the part where we didn’t actually eat the pizza.

That night we had to move to another city. The boys, Eleanor and I got onto the bus and were followed closely by the other girls in the van and Esmerelda.

Eleanor and I both put our bags on my bunk and slept next to our boyfriends when we parked for the night. I curled up next to Niall who draped an arm over my side. I fell asleep to the calming sound of his breathing.

===============================================================

“Aww! Look at them!” Katie said in an excited high pitched voice.

“Adorable!” Eleanor agreed.

I woke to find that was still curled up against Niall with his arm wrapped around me. I blinked and looked to Katie and Eleanor, who acted like they hadn’t said anything and went back to drinking their tea. I looked up at Niall, who was also just waking up.

He looked down at me and said, “Good morning beautiful,” and kissed my forehead.

I heard Katie and Eleanor give little high-pitched “Awww”s and giggled.

“Good morning!” I said, hugging him.

“Hey guys you missed it!” Katie called out the window.

“Aw, did we? Gosh dang it!” CJ pouted from outside. Niall and I got up and out of bed as some of the others came inside.

Harry looked at me and then up at my hair, which I could feel was a huge tangled mess. “Melody has sex hair!” he shouted.

“What?!” Louis shouted, as the rest of them came in.

I flicked Harry on the forehead and said, “No, this is just my morning hair. Stop being dumb,” then went to pour myself a cup of coffee.

"Hey lads, wehave an interview in a few hours," Liam reminded us.

"Am I going too?" I asked.

"Of course you are! You're part of the band! Unless you don't want to come," Niall said.

"That means we have to find something to do on our own," Brooke said.

"What ever will you do without us?" Zayn asked teasingly, wrapping an arm around Brooke's shoulders.

"Oh, I'd bet we canfind something to do," CJ said, sharing a look with Brooke and Katie. I could tell that they were already forming some evil plan.

"Ishkabibles," Katie said with a nod. CJ and Brooke nodded back.

"I am afraid!" Harry declared.

"You should be," CJ said and the three of them laughed evilly.

"Don't worry, we will explain later," Katie told Eleanor.

"No one will get hurt, will they?" Eleanor asked nervously.

"Not likely," Brooke replied.

"I'm in!" she said with a smile.

"Dead! We are all dead!" I told the boys and the other girls laughed.

=============================

We all got ready for the day and I found myself sitting on the couch next to Niall. Niall poked my tummy, causing me to squeak and jump.

"Don't do that! I'm ticklish!" I said swatting at his hand.

"Oh? You're ticklish?" Niall asked, giving me a look.

"Don't do it!" I told him. "Niall no!" I gasped as he tickle attacked me. I giggled uncontrollably as Niall tickled my stomach. My squirming caused us to fall off the edge of the couch, landing with me on top of him.

I leaned down and kissed him. At first he was surprised, but then he kissed me back.

"I love you," he told me.

"I love you too," I said, rolling off him.

"Alright you two, that's enough. There are children present," Harry chuckled, covering Louis' eyes.

"Way to ruin the moment," Katie scolded, hitting Harry lightly on the shoulder.

"Why an I the child? I'm the oldest!" Louis complained, causing all of us to laugh.

"The interview lady is here! We are leaving!" Brooke called, grabbing the other three girls and dragging them out as the lady walked in.

As I looked at the woman, I was instantly rinsed of Megan, even though they didn't look alike. It was just the way that she carried herself. She offered the boys sweet smiles, but could see right through her. This was not going to be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tada! Chapter! Sorry it took so long...