Status: I promise to try to maybe update every week.

Stole My Heart

Chapter 27

Zayn pulled up his shirt to reveal a sun along his side and on his ribs. Along the yellow and orange rays, all our names were written in black ink.

"That's really cool!" I said, admiring the neat sun pattern.

"What did you get Brooke?" Eleanor asked.

"A blue and purple jellyfish on the opposite side of Zayn's, with all your names along the tentacles," she replied, pulling up her shirt just far enough to show the tentacles and our names.

"Pretty," Katie commented.

My phone buzzed in my pocket. It was a hidden number, but I decided to answer it anyway.

"Hello?"

"You are such a terrible person! Seriously? Using Niall for fame! You're such a selfish bitch! I swear if I see you, I'm going to hurt you," a woman growled.

"Sorry, who is this? I didn't get your name," I said, acting like I was fine.

"Somebody big enough to take a bitch like you out," the woman snapped, hanging up on me. I hung up and looked at my friends who were staring at me in shock.

"What?" I asked as if nothing had happened.

"You have your phone up really loud, Love," Louis said gently.

"Oh," I mumbled, looking at the ground. Feeling sorry for me, they gave me a group hug, until Brooke and Zayn yelped in pain..

“OW! NEW TATTOOS!” Zayn reminded us, as Brooke gingerly rubbed her side.

“Sorry!” We all apologized quickly, jumping back.

“There they are!” Someone shouted. We looked over to see the mob of fans again.

“To the van!” Liam shouted, and we took off. Thankfully, the van wasn’t that far away and we made it there quickly, before any of the fans could reach us.

CJ stomped on the gas and we left quickly.

"That was close," Harry said, sitting in the passenger's seat with Katie.

"Wait, who's driving?" Niall asked.

CJ gave an evil chuckle from the front seat and made the van go faster.

"I don't wanna die!" Louis cried.

“Oh shush, we will be fine. I’m trying to get us out of here, unless you want Katie to drive us like a snail, so the fans can just walk next to the van.” CJ shot back, as we drifted around a corner.

We managed to make it back to the hotel without any accidents or injuries, though Brooke and Zayn complained about how being thrown around in the van hurt their tattoos.

Suddenly, my phone blew up with texts and calls, all from fans. Almost all of them had something mean and horrible to say about me and my friends.

I threw my phone onto the counter in exasperation, disgusted with people.

"I'm sorry," Niall said, looking like a kicked puppy, "This wouldn't have happened if I hadn't a lost me phone."

"No Niall, this isn't your fault," I said, burying my face in his shoulder.

“Just ignore them, I know it’s hard but they're all a bunch of bastards.” CJ said trying to comfort me, Katie and Brooke nodded in agreement.

"I love you guys," I said with a chuckle.

We drove back to the hotel so the boys and I could get ready for the show.

========================

That night when the boys and I went on stage, something felt strange, some of the girls in the crowd were glaring at me. I felt nervous, almost as scared as I was the first time that I'd gone on stage.

"HELLO EVERYBODY!" Louis greeted the crowd, enthusiastically. The crowd cheered loudly back in response.

"Right, we are all very excited to be here but, before we begin, we have something to say," Liam told the crowd.

"You know we all love you very much," Harry began, but had to pause so the crowd could cheer.

"We would just like to say that we love Melody very much too, and we don't like it when people are mean to her. So, please be nice," Zayn finished.

“She’s part of us now, so if you insult her, you insult us,” Niall said, throwing an arm around my shoulder.

I felt all warm and fuzzy inside and it showed when a blush crept across my face.

The crowd gave a polite applause. I doubted that the boys even heard the difference in it, but I did. People hidden in there somewhere were not happy with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took so long!