Status: I promise to try to maybe update every week.

Stole My Heart

Chapter 38

The boys and I decided to celebrate. Mike got the job as our drummer.

“Here, we got you a present! “ Louis said excitedly, clapping his hands and leading the way into the living room area. I took Niall’s hand as we followed the boys.

The first thing I saw was the girl on the couch.

“Eleanor! When did you get here?” I asked, as I ran over to her and she stood up so I could hug her.

“Only a little while ago. Louis told me that you and Mike both get to stay and that you get to play guitar again! Congratulations!” She said happily.

“Yeah! Isn’t it great?” I laughed. Then I saw the giant box. “What’s this?” I asked, looking closer. It wasn’t exactly a box. It was a gigantic present. It was wrapped with shiny blue paper and had a big dark blue bow on the top.

“It’s your present,” Harry said.

“You guys didn’t have to get me a present,” I told them, turning back to my gift.

“Go on, open it!” Niall laughed.
The bow on top wrapped all the way around the present, and was tied tightly at the top. No matter how hard I tugged, I couldn’t make it move.

“Open the present!” Zayn complained.

“I can’t!” I pretended to whine. “HEELLLP MEEEE!”

Niall and I continued to work on the knot.

“Okay, get out of the way, I got this,” Harry said, then tugged on the bow. It didn’t budge.

“Hey, where did Liam go?” Zayn asked.

“I’m right here,” Liam laughed, coming into the room with a pair of scissors.

“Liam to the rescue!” Eleanor laughed as Liam cut the bow off.

“Okay, now you can open it,” Liam said.

I reached for the paper excitedly, only to have the present rip itself open.

“SURPRISE!” People shouted, and Katie, CJ, and Brooke jumped out of the box. I’d jumped back when the box burst open and fell into Niall, who caught me.

“You guys!” I cried, hugging them all.

“We missed you!” Brooke cried.

“When did you guys get here?” I asked, hugging CJ.

“This morning,” she replied, squeezing me before I hugged Katie.

“We meant to come earlier, but we ran into a few problems,” Katie explained.

“How long were you guys in that box?” I asked, looking back at the box. It was big enough for them to fit in, but it wasn’t that big. It couldn’t have been very comfortable.

“Too long,” Brooke groaned, stretching.

“Who tied the bloody bow?” CJ demanded. The boys all pointed to each other, but no two people pointed to the same boy. CJ groaned and slapped her hand to her forehead. “You are all grounded,” she groaned.

We all just laughed and ordered pizza for dinner. We all talked while we waited for the pizza to arrive. The girls apologized repeatedly for not being here for me, but I told them that it was fine.

When the pizza arrived, we all settled down and watched the avengers, which happened to be one of my favorite movies of all time. After that movie we decided to try to watch all of the Avenger’s movies that we could. Everyone fell asleep after the second one.

I woke up at one point to see that everyone had fallen asleep on the floor. I smiled, looking at all of us together. Everyone was happy. This was where we belonged.

I sighed, and curled into Niall’s arms, knowing that my place wasn’t anywhere else, and no one could make me leave.

THE END! =D
♠ ♠ ♠
And that's the end. Thank you all for reading! =D