Status: I promise to try to maybe update every week.

Stole My Heart

Chapter 8

“Really?” Katie asked in disbelief, “One Direction comes into my freaking living room and you say ‘Melody’ ?” “Yeah, well it’s Melody,” CJ said, giving me a hug. To the boys’ surprise, CJ and I nuzzled each other. Katie and Brooke were expecting it. It’s how we said hello. I let go of CJ and did the same to Katie and Brooke. “Hey, can you stop making out for a second and introduce us,” Harry laughed.

“We weren’t making out,” Katie grumbled. “Did you think that’s what we were doing?” Melody laughed. “That’s kinda what it looked like,” Niall told them. “Okay this,” Melody said, hugging and nuzzling Niall, “Is not making out. It’s just something that we’ve always done.” “Yeah, er, okay,” Niall said.

Louis chuckled. “So, who are these interesting individuals?” Louis asked. Drawing Melody back to the fact that she was supposed to introduce everyone. “Oh! Right, boys, this is CJ, Katie, and Brooke. Girls, well, you already know who they are,” Melody explained.

“So what can we do for you guys?” Katie asked. “Yeah, um. Our tour bus broke down and we need a place to crash for the night,” Melody explained. “Yes you can stay,” CJ said excitedly. “Um, CJ, this is Katie’s house,” Brooke reminded her. “So, I need to talk to momma Lisa,” Melody said. “Right, good luck with that,” Katie said.

Just then Katie’s mother came into the living room. “Katie, who are all of these people?” She asked. Melody went up and hugged the woman saying, “Hi momma Lisa. I was just stopping by.” “Melody it’s good to see you again, hon. So, where did these boys come from again?” “Oh, they’re my … bodyguards,” Melody answered,

“Hey, now,” Zayn protested. “Right, let’s pretend I believe that . So what are you doing here?” momma Lisa asked. “Well, we were in town and I thought that I’d stop by.” “And?...” “Well, our bus kinda broke down and we need a place to stay,” Melody finished. “No.” “Please? I promise that we’ll behave. Well, I’m pretty sure that they will, right boys?” Melody asked, looking back at One Direction.

“Oh yeah, we’ll behave.” “Perfect little angels...” “We wouldn't dream of doing anything bad...” “Promise to behave....” They all said at once. “Right, well let’s pretend that I believe that too,” Momma Lisa said. “Please? It’s only for one night. If you don’t let us stay we’ll have to sleep on the street with all the scary people, and-” “Okay, okay, you can stay. But I’m going to be here and I want all of you to behave,” momma Lisa said, meeting everyone’s eyes.

There was a chorus of promises to behave and thank you’s. Melody turned back and faced the boys saying, “See? I told you I knew a place where we could stay. You’re lucky I’m good at convincing people, though.” “Oh, right. Like you did all the work. Who could resist our puppy eyes?” Harry laughed. “Me,” Melody replied, poking him in the stomach.

“Well, It’s dinner time. What would you guys like to eat?” Katie asked. "Pizza!" Melody crowed. The others made sounds of agreement. They put in a movie while Katie and Brooke took care of the pizza. While the pizzas were cooking, everyone sqished onto the couch.

Momma Lisa came down and saw them and said, "Okay, family meeting in the kitchen, and that means you boys too." Following her orders everyone gathered around the table in the kitchen. 'Okay, we're going to have to lay down some rules here. I know that you all are very ood looking members of the opposite sex," Momma Lisa began. Katie face-palmed. Of course her mother was going to give an embarasing speach.

"Being that your parents aren't here and I am, I will have to keep you all out of trouble. I know teenagers these days are very into sex and there will be none of that here." Katie banged her head against the table with a thud. 'Mom," she asked, not lifting her head off the table. "Have you veen drinking?" "That's not important, but what is is me not getting an angry phonecall from someones son got someones daughter pregnant. I'm asking that you all be responsible. I will be checking up on you throughout the night. Brooke, I'm trusting you to keep them in line when I'm not around." "Yes ma'am," Brooke said with a little salute. "Very good," momma Lisa said before going back upstairs.

Some of them were red in the face from getting the sex talk from someone else's mother. Katie looked like she wanted to go curl up in a corner and die. Brooke grinned up t Katie and said, "I like how she thiinks I'm the responsible one." She was the most troublesome of the four friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am sorry if this chapter chapter came out weird. I attempted to do it through a tablet because my laptop was dead and I left the charger at my dad's house again.