Status: update when I can

Ghost of You

Chapter 30- Happy

"You adorable mother fuckers better keep in touch!" I called out as I waved goodbye to Jake and his wife, who happens to be three months pregnant with their first child, pulled out of my driveway.

"You know we will, sweet cheeks!" Jake called out, making his wife laugh out.

As soon as they stepped into my home, I knew I was going to be great friends with Katie. She was the silliest person, other then myself, I have ever met. I think we were suppose to be twin, but it never happened. Chuckling a bit to myself, I headed back inside and closed the door. Stretching my arms over my head, I groaned a bit before scratching the back of my neck.

"I'm goning to go shower now," I said to myselfnout loud before heading up the stairs.

As I walked up the stairs, I literally started stripping my way up. It's my house, so my rules. Reatching the top of the stairs, I toes off my black and white Vans before stripping out of my dark blue jeans. With my long sleeved shirt and pants over my arm, I walked into my room before stopping dead in my tracks for a few seconds. Laying down on my bed, hands behind his head and ankles crossed, was Edward. His eyes snapped towards me as soon as I stepped into my room. I watched at his eyes looked at me up and down before quickly looking away.

"Hello, love," he mumbled out, still not facing me.

"Hey," I said, going to my closet and getting out some sweats and a tank top before getting a pair of bra and panties from my dresser," how long you been up here?"

"Long enough to hear you say you're going to shower," he said, smirking a bit.

"Nice," I said, giggling a bit," I'll be out in like, twenty minutes."

Nodding his head, Edward looked back over at me and smirked. Sticking my tongue out at hims, I quickly turned and heading to the bathroom. Closing the door, I didn't really bother locking the door, knowing that I will be safe with Edward in just the other room. Turning the water of, I waited for a bit till the whole room was foggy. Turning the cold water on and tested it, I quickly took off my bra and panties before stepping into the warm water. Tilting my head back, I let the water drench my natural red hair. When mynhair was completely wet, I quickly got my lavender scented shampoo and wahsed my hair before repeating and putting on some conditioner. Washing my body and shaving my lady bits, I closed my eyes and let the warm water. I don't know exactly know when, but with my eyes still closed, I feltncold arms wrap around my waist.

Gasping in surprise, I quickly opened my eyes and looked up. Staring down at me were his gorgeous golden eyes. Edward looked down at me with adoration and affection inb his eyes before putting his head down. Raising on my tip toes, I quickly placed my lips on his. With his hands on my hips, Edward brought my wet body closer to his own and deepened the kiss. I knew we were not going to be doing anything physical, but that didn't really stop me from running my hands up and down his hard, chiseled chest. I was reaching lower and lower before his hands stopped mine. Intertwining our fingers together, Edward wrapped his arms back around me. We stayed like that for another twenty minutes before rinsing my hair out before shutting the water off. Drying ourselfs off, I quickly put on my pajamas, Edrward doing the same, before taking hold of my hand and pulling me out of the bathroom and into my room.

Pulling the covers back, he laid down before pulling me down with him. With the covers over our bodies, we stayed in a comfortable silent for quite some time.

"Kat," Edward said," I am sorry for ho-"

"It's ok," I said, cutting off his sentence"you didn't really know what happened. It really isn't your fault."

Sighing, I felt his lips kiss the top of my head before gently squeezing me. Kissing under his jaw, I yawned a bit before closing my eyes.

"Sleep, love," Edward whispered into my ear,"I will be here in the morning. We'll ride to school together. "

Yawing again, I nodded my head before giving out a small sigh. Slowly, I fell into the bliss of sleep, with one of Edward's hand around my waist, and the other tracing my tattoos.
♠ ♠ ♠
Really sorry for not updating soon! Please don't hate me, I will try to update more often:) what do you think? Please comment, subscribe and recommend. Love to read what you think:)