Status: Work In Progress

We Are The Fallen Angels

Before The Concert

It was the day before the concert. Jamie was in her room getting ready. She was still in her clothes she wore to school. She was hoping to find her Escape The Fate t-shirt but it would more than likely be in the wash so she settled with her Sum 41 t-shirt and red skinny jeans. Sighing softly, she pulled on her skate shoes and scribbled a layer of black eyeliner on her eyes. Jamie quickly ran the straighteners through her hair to make it look nice since she hated the way her hair would curl. Grabbing her bag, she shoved her wallet, phone and Sharpie pen inside. The teen waited in her room, watching TV for the remaining hour.
Tai was staring at her white wardrobe, wondering whether Narnia was hiding inside. She had already got a thick layer of black eyeliner around her eyes and her short black hair was straightened. She cautiously opened the double doors to her wardrobe only to find all her clothes piled in the corner. She picked out her favourite David Goliath t-shirt, her black skinny jeans and her Escape The Fate hoodie. She grabbed her black and red military boots and laced them up. She grabbed her Green Day messenger bag, made sure her money and the tickets were in there and headed down her cream carpeted stairs.
"I'm going to go and get Jamie," Tai told her mum before grabbing the two boxes of Pop-Tarts and four cans of Coca Cola. She shoved them into her bag, kissed her mum's cheek and headed down the road, towards Jamie's house. 'I wonder what Jamie is wearing and how much money she's taking,' she thought as the cool breeze ripped through the midnight black strands of hair.
Jamie heard a knock echoing from the front door. 'Tai,' she thought as she pushed herself effortlessly off the room. She grabbed everything she needed before running down the steps, skipping a few as she went. Opening the door, Jamie saw an over-excited Tai trying to keep calm. That was one of the most impossible challenges that the youngest had faced. Jamie rolled her eyes, told her mum that she was going and they both headed off to the train station.
"How much money have you brought?" Tai asked Jamie as the neared the end of the road. Jamie smiled before explaining that she had £55 with her while Tai had £40.
The train station was full of people. Jamie and Tai were cramped and were pushing their way through the crowd and quickly boarded the train heading to Manchester. They quickly found two free seats and sat down, getting comfortable for the journey. Tai closed her eyes while Jamie took out her sketchpad and started to draw random stuff.
Jamie shook Tai's arm, trying to get her to open her eyes. Tai's eyes shot open to find they had arrived at Manchester Piccadilly. Tai grabbed her backpack, throwing it over her shoulder. They wandered out and headed out of the station, talking about what tomorrow night was going to be like.
It was soon when the pair arrived at the arena where the concert was taking place, the journey was in silence. However, Tai was suffering from strange mood swings lately which kicked in every so often. The pair reached the wall and Tai began crying. There was no reason to be upset but she was and it was annoying Jamie more than anything.
"Dude, stop being such a fucking baby!" Jamie complained, rolling her eyes. Jamie had never known why she would cry like this and it was one of the points that annoyed her more.
Instead of having an argument with Jamie, Tai walked off, her fists balled up. She stopped at the rough corner of the wall, making sure there wasn't someone in reach of her fists. She screamed and punched the wall. Tai could feel the grit on the bricks tear open her skin and when she pulled away, she could see specks of crimson blood on the brown bricks. Tai screamed again, the anger showing on her features. She had never been so angry. Tai hated the mood-swings more than anyone.
Jamie had never wanted to have a friend who was like this. She just wanted a normal friend for once. She was annoyed so she slumped to the ground, hugging her knees. She had never cried and she expected everyone else to be like her. She did like Tai being her friend since they both had similar music tastes but she just couldn't stand Tai's mood swings. Sighing deeply, she closed her eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.
Tai walked back down towards where she and Jamie were. She saw Jamie curled up, asleep. Sighing, she grabbed Jamie's wrists and gently dragged her, making sure Jamie wouldn't get hurt.
They ended up at the steps and Tai collapsed on the steps and fell asleep quickly, exhausted from dragging Jamie.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoa. I really need to improve my writing skills.
Here's chapter 2 though everyone. Enjoy.