Status: I hope you enjoy the story thanks for checking it out! =]

What to Do When You Are Dead

This story was inspired by the band, Armor For Sleep's 2005 album, 'What To Do When You Are Dead.' I remember getting into the CD when I was in middle school, I think it has an awesome story line to it. I've not read any Gerard stories that take and elaborate on the concept in this album (which doesn't mean there might not be one out there already I just haven't come across.), so I thought it would make a cool story idea to take and run with.

I don't know how many people are Armor For Sleep fans on here, but for those who are not, or haven't heard of that album, it's a concept album. It's generally about a main character who has died and is discovering life now as a ghost and finding some things out about his life from when he was alive. That's all I'll really say about it, I don't want to give away too much of what will happen.

A lot of the stuff in the story that I'm writing is elaborated on from points made in the album I can not take credit for coming up with the concept or certain things the album mentions, but since this is a Gerard Way story with characters who the album doesn't have, I'm obviously going to make up a lot of things that the album does not have. I hope you enjoy the story, and if you like the idea you should definitely check out that album. I believe the video for a song on it entitled 'The Truth About Heaven' is probably still up on youtube.