Status: complete XD

Sold My Soul to the Devil Himself

one\one

Danny was in the tour bus with his four other band mates, Sam, James, Cameron, and Ben. They were getting ready for their next stop on their latest tour. Each guy doing their own preparation routine. Danny was in the front of the bus doing his vocal exercises, they usually did these things at the venue but today they were running late. It was Friday the 13th, and everything was going wrong.
The bus pulled into the venue ten minutes late, the guys rushed off of the bus and ran to stage. The crowd was angrily chanting for the band to come on stage and play already. The opening song began and the guys to play. The crowd cheered and everyone was excited. After the first song Danny apologized for the late start and the show carried on. Everything was going good.
That is until the lights were flashing off the mark and the sounds were messing up, going to loud and then to soft. The guys would send each other concerning looks in confusion but let it pass each time. No one in the crowd seemed to notice either. By the end of the show the whole crew was confused by the miss functions. Danny stormed to the head of lights and sound guys anger evident on his face.
“What is wrong with you! Do you not know how to do your job?” It wasn't that he was mad at the crew, he was stressed from the day, all of the things going wrong were getting to him.
“Yes we do, it wasn't us. We think it might have just been the equipment.” One of the guys answers, his hands up in surrender. Danny sighs and lets his face soften.
“Fine, alright. It's okay. Just check everything again.” Danny told them before walking out of the venue to find the other guys.
Danny walked to where the bus was parked but saw it wasn’t there. He went around the back of the building and saw nothing but pitch black. “Guys? You down there?” He called down the dark ally way. Danny got no answer but saw a light turn on at the end of the ally. He crept up to light going cautiously through the dark way.
He laughed at how typically scary this was. That thought made him straighten his back and smile as he walked through the ally. He even began to sing a happy tune and swung his arms back an fourth.
At the end of the ally was a big corn field where he saw Ben and Cameron’s jackets that they’d worn that show. Danny grabbed them and found everything looking okay, nothing out of place at all. “Ben? Cam?” He called looking around. To his right he saw something on the floor. He walked over to it and found Sam’s jacket and James’ boot. “Sam? James?” He called looking around again. Danny thought he heard some noises so he walked into the corn fields towards the noise.
He walked for hours, finding articles of clothing from his band mates here and there. Each time he’d pick it up and continue to walk. He gave up calling their names and just listened.

In the center of the field Danny found Ben, Sam, Cameron, and James. They were all lying on the floor with gashes in their heads and torsos. Danny panicked and did everything he could to help save them. He yelled for help for hours on end and no one ever came. When he was finally going to give up a dark ash-like cloud appeared.

“Please! Help me save them! I’ll do anything!” Danny called.

“Anything?” the thing asked. Danny nodded fast.

“Yes, anything! I’ll give up my voice, my career, fame, fortune, my own life just don’t take them tonight!” He pleaded. The thing smiled wide a wide nasty grin.

“Your own life? Would you really give your own life?” He asked.

Again Danny nodded. “Yes my life.”

“I can’t take your life, it is against my rules but your soul. Would you give me your soul?” He asked seriously.

All Danny could do was nod. “Yes my soul is yours, take it. I don’t want it.”

“I’ll make a deal, your soul, your sons soul and if that doesn’t make four then your grandson’s soul.”

Danny didn’t really believe he would ever have children so why not. He could die before he had sons and get his friends back. So he nodded. “Deal.”

The thing brought his lanky, boney finger down to Danny’s arm and carved the soul taken symbol into him. Danny screamed in pain. The louder he yelled the more better the guys became to look. “Your sons will have this symbol on them,” was all the thing said before he disappeared and each guy woke up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy :D