Status: active - updates will be slow.

They Don't Know About Us

one: we're too young to know about forever

“Come on love, they’re waiting on us,” Harry says as I slip my coat on over my outfit I wore.

It is the beginning of December and the time when the weather is much colder than the normal rainy weather here in London. Harry and I are going to meet up with his mates and the girls. We were all super close to each other. Louis thought it would be fun for all of us to go bowling since the boys had the day off.

“Alright, Haz, I’m coming,” I tell him as I put the strap of my purse on my shoulder.

He takes my hand in his as we walk out of his flat we shared with Louis and Eleanor. After shutting the door behind us, he locks the door in place before leading us to the lift to take us to the bottom floor of the flat complex.

Harry hails a cab for us. It pulls up to the curb a few minutes later. He goes forward and opens the door for me. I blush and thank him as I walk forward and get in to the cab. Once I get in, Harry slips in beside me as he shuts the door while he gets in.

“Where to?” the old dark haired cab driver turns and stares at us, waiting for one of us to tell him where to go. After Harry tells him the address of where we were going, the driver took off.

I smile as I feel Harry pull me closer to him. As he leans over, I can feel his warm breath in my ear. “I love you Natalie,” he whispers and grabs my hips and pulls me close to him like I was almost sitting on his lap. I smile and wrap my arms around his torso and lean up to press a kiss to his cheek.

“I love you too, Harry,” I smile and pull him closer to me.

We arrive at the bowling alley about five minutes later. Harry grabs my hand and pulls me out of the cab once the driver pulled up to the curb. He laces our fingers together as we get out and Harry gives the driver a couple pounds and thanks him. The driver soon drives off, leaving us standing there.

We were outside of the bowling alley and walk up to the entrance. Harry laces his fingers with mine as we head inside.

“Hazza, Natalie! What took you guys so long?” we heard Louis and his loud demeanor from just walking in.

We look over and saw Louis standing there with Eleanor and the others waiting for us.

“Sorry we were running late, mates!” Harry says loudly as we head over to get our shoes to bowl. After we each got our pairs of shoes, Harry and I make our way over to where the rest of them were waiting for us. I take a seat and take my boots off before I start to put on the shoes so we can bowl. Harry takes a seat next to me and slips out of his cream colored high-top Chuck Taylor’s.

I finish putting the bowling shoes on a few minutes later. I smile as I stand up and wait for Harry to change in to his shoes so we can bowl. I lean forward and capture his lips in a sweet kiss. He smiles against my lips and I feel the corner of my lips curve up in to a smile as he kisses me. We pull away a few minutes later.

“Come on babe, you ready yet?” I ask and look down at him and laugh a bit.

“Almost, love,” he says and looks up to meet my gaze, a cheeky smile on his face. He finishes a few moments later and stands up to take his spot beside me. He leans over and presses a kiss to my cheek and grabs my waist, pulling me close against him.

“So, who’s playing against whom?” Harry asks and glances over at Louis.

“We already put each of us on teams. The girls against us blokes o’course,” he smiles and rests his hand on Harry’s shoulder.

“Be prepared to be dominated by El, Dani, Perrie and I, Haz,” I shoot him a smile and blow a kiss in his direction as I go over to where the girls stood, smiles on each of their faces.

“You’re on, Nat,” Harry smirks at me. I smirk back and put my arms around Eleanor and Perrie who were standing on either side of me.

“Losers take the winners out and buys them a drink or two!” Perrie calls out and the three of us let out a cheer.

“You’re on, love,” Zayn says with a smirk as he looks over at us then at his girlfriend–with blond hair that was now dyed a light purple hue–stood beside me.

“Let’s do this!” Louis calls out after we enter our names in to the database to keep track of all our scores. For the next hour or so, we have fun bowling and hanging out with everyone. It was a great time with some of my favorite people.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here we go, actual first chapter c:
Hope you liked it even though i don't particularly like how it turned out. Eh, it's whatever. The next one will be better.
I know not much has happened yet, this is only the beginning, it will get better, I promise! (:

Comment, subscribe, recommend<3