Status: active - updates will be slow.

They Don't Know About Us

four: so I don't want to wait any longer

Next thing I know, Harry and I are interrupted from our nap by the sound of the smoke alarm going off. I let out a muffled groan as I bury my face in the crook of Harry’s neck and feel him tighten his strong arms around my waist and pull me closer to him. I was in a comfortable position and didn’t really feel like getting up to see what was going on. Harry was the first one to sit up, his curls a crazy mess. I look up and crack a wide smile at the sight.

“Nice hair, babe,” I say with a laugh as I mess with his curls that were sticking up every which way. I move my hand to the nape of his neck and slowly run my fingertips across the short hairs there.

“Shut up, you’re hair is looking pretty nice too. That feels great, continue, love,” he says as he pushes me down a bit on the couch and crawls on top of me before leaning forward and pressing his lips against mine. I run my fingertips across the hairs on the back of his neck as I kiss him back. He lets out a moan against my lips as I run my fingers across the skin on the back of his neck.

“Whoa there Haz, I think you two should get a room,” Louis says with a smirk on his face, Eleanor had her hand over her mouth to keep herself from laughing.

“What are you doing here, anyway, Lou?” Harry pipes up staring over at the messy brown haired boy with blue eyes.

“El and I came over to see if you wanted to spend the day with us but you two were asleep,” he says earning a punch in the arm from Eleanor beside him.

“You’re forgetting something Lou,” she tells him and points up to the ceiling. Louis follows her finger up to where she was pointing, the smoke alarm that was blinking red.

“And Louis was hungry so he decided to make himself something to eat and ended up setting off the smoke alarm,” Eleanor says with a smile and pecks her boyfriend on the cheek.

Louis squeezes her side and rests his hand on the small of her back as he pulls her body close to his. They were too adorable and perfect for each other. That is something that everyone says about me and Harry. I sit up and wrap one of my arms around Harry’s torso and rest my head against his shoulder.

“You guys should get up and do something with us! It’s already noon, get your lazy arses up, I want to go do something!” Louis says looking at us his arms crossed. I couldn’t help but smile as he shifted his weight on his other foot, knowing he was getting irritated since he and El have to wait. We’ve waited for them – well Louis – plenty of times because he takes so long to get ready.

“Get up Harry! Natalie, tell your boyfriend to get up off his lazy arse so we can go out!” he tells me with a smile. I smile back and lean forward to Harry and kiss the side of his neck, the spot right below his earlobe. I knew that was one of his many turn-ons.

“Come on babe,” I grab hold of his hand and wrap one of my arms around his torso as we head toward our room that was right next to the stairs that led up to the bathroom that was upstairs along with the extra bedroom. Harry grabs me by the waist and pulls me in to our room, the door slamming behind us as we walked in. I smile and peck his lips before I begin to walk over to the dresser of Harry’s with my things in it. Harry grabs hold of my wrist and pulls me back to him.

“Come here babe, I love you,” he whispers as he leans forward capturing my lips in a sweet kiss, his strong arms holding my small frame against his strongly built chest that I loved.

“I love you too babe but can I go get ready now? Lou and El are waiting for us, Haz,” I tell him as I press a soft kiss to his cheek as I get out of his tight grip and make my way over to the dresser. I pull open the top drawer and grab hold of a clean bra along with a pair of knickers before I turn slightly to see Harry staring at me, a cheeky smile on his face.

I smile as I walk past him and go over to the closet so I could find an outfit to wear. After staring at my clothes on the inside of the walk-in closet we shared, I finally decide on a halter top and a pair of shorts that came just a bit past mid-thigh. I knew Harry wouldn’t mind because he loves when I wear those because it shows off my toned legs and thighs and makes my ass look “amazing” in them, according to Hazza.

The only thing he doesn’t like when I wear these is all the stares I get from other men when we’re out walking the streets of London. I thought it was cute how he got so jealous when other guys look at me, but I am the same way when it comes to many women staring at him with those emerald eyes he has, his perfectly toned body and that sexy smile that graces his lips.

That is the all more reason he is protective of me, because I am his and he is mine. He has been protective of me ever since the first day we met. It is one of the things that makes me love him even more. I have always wanted someone to be so protective of me and want nothing bad to happen and I am super glad I have him to be there for me. it means the world and I know it does to him as well.

I grab my clothes before I head in to the bathroom so I could change and finish getting myself ready. As I walk out of the closet, harry walks in and begins to go through his stuff on his side of the closet. I shut the door to the bathroom and begin to put on my outfit I picked out.

I slip out of my clothes I wore yesterday and chunk them all in to the dirty clothes before I slip on the clean pair of knickers along with my strapless bra and then put on my shorts and finish off with my top last. After I put on my outfit, I brush my teeth and gargle with some Listerine before I spit it in to the sink and wash it down the pipes with the water from the faucet.

After I finish getting ready, I open the door and walk back out in to the bedroom to see Harry lying on the bed clad in some skinny jeans, his white converse and a button-down.

“You look hot, babe,” Harry says and wiggles his eyebrows up and down with a smirk on his lips.

“Thanks, love,” I say with a smile as I grab my phone that was sitting on the table beside the bed. I smile as I feel Harry’s strong arms wrap around my waist and presses his lips against my neck and places playful kisses on the side of my neck. He even managed to slip his hand up my shirt. I bite my lip to keep myself from moaning, a soft moan barely audible slips out of my parted lips.

“Later,” I tell him with a smirk as I turn to face him, my arms tightening around his clothed torso.

“Promise?” he asks a cheeky smile on his face. I nod into the crook of his neck.

“Come on babe, their waiting on us, let’s continue this later,” I tell him as I grab his hand and lace his fingers with mine as I grab hold of the door handle to our bedroom and pull it open. We walk in to the living room to see Eleanor and Louis both on their phones. As we walk in the room, they look up smiles on each of their faces.

“Finally! What took you guys so long?” Louis questioned a playful smirk on his lips. He knew full well what almost went down. I blush at his comment as Harry and I take a seat on the couch. After Harry sits down, he pulls me down on to his lap and tightens his arms around my waist.

“What are you guys up to doing?” I ask as I look from Harry over to Louis and Eleanor who sat next to us. I could see a smirk forming on Harry’s lips; I knew it had to be something dirty, I just knew it.

“I’d rather do you,” he whispered in my ear. I just smirk and roll my eyes at his remark.

“Harold! I don’t want to know what goes on between you two whenever you two are alone.” Louis says and smacks the curly haired boy upside the head. The three of us minus Harry chuckle at Louis’ action. Harry’s brows scrunched together and he crossed his arms over his chest. I smile and peck his cheek and wrap my arms around his torso.

“What do you guys want to do? Lou and I are up for anything,” Eleanor says as Louis presses a kiss to her temple. I smile as I prop my elbow up on my leg while I begin to think of what we should all do. Something we would all enjoy, what should we go do? I think to myself as I stare off into space trying to think of something fun for us to do.

“We could…go to a movie? To the mall?” I suggest as I look at Harry before I look over at Louis and Eleanor.

“The mall sound alright, boys?” El pipes up looking at her boyfriend before looking at Harry who was beside me.

“I guess so,” Harry and Louis state in unison as they look at Eleanor and I.

“So, let’s get going, shall we?” Eleanor says as we stand up and she loops her arm through mine.

I give her a simple nod and a smile as I turn to see Harry looking at me with a sad look in his eyes since Eleanor and I had our arms linked together. I give him a small smile and wrap my open arm around his torso and pull his side against me as the four of us make our way outside and head to the mall.
♠ ♠ ♠
yay! next chapter! c:

please let me know what you think - any kind of feedback would be awesome <3 I'd love to know what you all think!

no one likes a silent reader <3