One In A Million

Chapter 20

"Brooke, are you okay?" Ryan asked me. I nodded. "Did you hear me and Jon talking?" He knew me like a book. I nodded again. "well, dont' wrory. What Brendon said was not only a lie but totally disgusting," He made a face. "Which part did you hear?"

"Do I have to repeat it?" I groaned. Ryan shook his head. "The part about sucking on your dick and Jon sticking his up my ass..." I mumbled. Ryan bit his lip and hugged me close.

"Hey, uh...We're canceling the rest of the tour," He announced. I gasped. Ryan nodded. "It's okay, though."

"But Pete is still in the UK," I recalled.

"you're a big girl...we can stay together," Ryan thundered. The tone of his voice scared me a little. I nodded, gulping. "It's okay, Brooke. Why do you look so worried?"

"We've..never lived alone," I pointed out.

"Oh. We have Bailee, Brooke. Besides if you'r ereally worried then we can stay with Spencer. It's no big deal. I won't pressure you into anything. You know that, baby," Ryan said, rubbing my back.

"I know. It's alright, Ryan," I puffed back. He smiled and gave me a buss on the cheek. "When are we gonna be home?"

"In like...two hours," Ryan said after pausing to think. I began to wonder how Brendon had managed to stay in his room for six hours straight.

"Does Pete know?" I asked, suddenly. Ryan shooked his head. "Ryan, you have to tell him some time soon."

"I know, I know," Ryan grunted. "He'll be mad though," Jon and Spencer walked out into our room.

"hey, did you tell her?" Spencer asked. We nodded. "Someone needs to talk to Bren," Spencer preached. We all groaned.

"You have to. Brendon hates the three of us, Spee," Ryan indicated.

"I'm scared, "He stated.

"Then no one talks to him," Jon declared. I heard the familar sound of Inside, what a wonderful caricature of intamicy from my phone. Yes, Build God was my ringtone. I took the phone out of my back pocket.

"hello?'

"Hey Brooke," It was Pete. "How are you, darling?"

"Great," I squeaked. I mouthed 'Pete' to Ryan.

"Cool, Cool," Pete bellowed. "Is Ryan there?"

"Yeah, hang on," I handed the phone to Ryro, relunctantly. I watched Ryan converse on the phone and hang up minutes later.

"He knows," Ryan grumbled. "And we have to stay with Spencer."