One In A Million

Chapter 31

"I can't believe you!" Pete yelled at me once everyone - except Ryan - had left. "What were you thinking?"

"I was drunk...I didn't know, Pete. I'm sorry. But, think about it, it helped reunite Panic At The Disco in a way. Please don't be mad," I pleaded. Ryan stood next to me in silence.

"I don't know what to say, Brooke. I can't believe you and Brendon would do that. I'm surprised Ryan isn't mad," Pete replied, glancing at my fiancée.

"I can't be mad at her, Pete. I must at admit, at first I was shocked. But I love her and undertsand what happened. And it did help Brendon and my friendship, oddly enough," Ryan objected. Finally someone would stick up for me.

"I love her too, Ry. I just can't believe it," Pete graoned. I sighed. "I guess I'll have to deal though."

"I'm sorry, dad," I whispered. No one talked for a couple minutes. Ryan rubbed my back, gently.

"It'll be alright, Brooke. I'm sorry too," Pete said, quietly.

"I'm going to bed," I grumbled, walking up the stairs. I heard Ryan's soft, but long footsteps behind mine.

"Want to take a shower?" He whispered. I shrugged. "I'll make you happy," Ryan added, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Alright Ryan," I gave in, trying not to laugh. He pulled out a bra, undies, and tee shirt for me and a pair of boxers and pajama pants for himself. Then, he grabbed me into the bathroom, locking the door behind us. I started the shower, then we both got undressed. Ryan stepped into the shower first and helped me in after. I ran my fingers through his dampened hair as he rubbed my body down with the warm water we were being sprayed with. I nibbled on his collarbone, letting him hold my waist tight. Ryan pulled me up against him and I slid my hands down his back with soap. He rested his hand on my left breast and kissed me close.

"I love you," He mumbled in between our buss. I answered by pressing him up against the stone shower wall, kissing him more. Ryan ran his hand through my hair, rubbing his other hand on my ass. I placed a hand on his bare chest, breathing in his smell. The smoke from the shower rose as I kissed the side of his jawline all the way down to his feet. Ryan moaned in pure delight.

I couldn't help but wonder if I pleased Brendon like that when we had sex.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh. Bad Brooke!

I love you guys, I hope you know that. lol

Hey, will you guys read my new story, Confess? It's a Pete story...but it's really unique. I think you guys would like it.