One In A Million

Chapter 35

I woke up the next morning, in Brendon's arms. It was early but I heard Peter puking in the bathroom. Brendon was still asleep. I felt his warm breaths on the back of my neck. Pete's vomiting stopped but I heard groaning. I wondered where Bailee went. In her room, I assume.d Brendon held me in a tight grip. I was warm not to mention very comfortable.

"Brooke?" I heard Brendon mumble. I turned around slightly. "Good morning," he whispered.

"Hi," I replied.

"Is that Pete moaning?" Brendon asked, quietly. I nodded. "Weird." I nodded again. I peered up at him and began to giggle softly. "what?" I ran my fingers through his hair.

"Your hair is sticking up," I explained. He smiled as I tried to flatten it down. "It won't go down!" I screeched. Brendon burst into a fit of giggles. "What?" I asked, wanting to know.

"Sorry...thinking dirty over here," Bren said, smirking.

"Ew!" I squealed, laughing.

"See, you're laughing too!" Brendon pointed out. I laughed more. Suddenly I had the urge to throw up and rushed into the bathroom. Bren followed and held my hair back. I puked for minutes and stopped, still feeling some nausea. "Are you okay?" He asked, pulling me close to him.

"Ew," I mumbled into his chest.

"It's okay," Brendon cooed. "It's alright." I pulled away and began to wash my face and mouth off in the sink. "Need help? Brendon offered.

"No, I'm okay," I said, pushing my way out of the bathroom. "I'm going to go check on Bailee. Just to make sure she's okay. I try to do that every night."

"Can I come with?" Brendon questioned.

"Sure," I answered, walking up the stairs. He followed me into Bailee's pastel, pink room.

"Brenwy?" Bailee screeched when he stepped in. So, she was awake. "Sleep 'ith mommy?"

"Um....yeah, I guess so," Brendon replied, embarrassed. I blushed, slightly.

"'Ove mommy?" Bailee asked, interested. Brendon looked thoughtful for a while. The silence killed me. He let out a deep breath.

"Yeah....I love your mommy...a lot."
♠ ♠ ♠
omfg. he's in love with brooke! -gasps-