One In A Million

Chapter 43

I sprawled out in bed with my headphones focused on my stomach. I was playing Panic At The Disco for the baby. I began wondering if the baby's last name would be Urie. I guessed it would. Ryan would probably get mad but it was Brendon's baby, still. I thought of names I liked. Dale, Danielle, Derrick, Emma, Veronica, Aiden, Adam, Gliss, Ethan, Emily. I yawned to myself. I was surprised that the press hadn't been swarming us with questions. It would be quite a shock to them when my baby would be born with the last name of Urie.

I clicked off my headphones and set them on the table. I pulled off my shorts and let the long tee shirt I was wearing flow past my hips. There was a slight knock at the door. I shut my eyes, pretending to sleep. I didn't want to talk to anyone. Ryan walked in and sat next to me. He kissed my forehead, gently so he wouldn't wake me. I felt him touch my hand and play with the ring on my finger. "I love you," He whispered. I felt a tear land on my hand but it was wiped off, swiftly. "You're cold." Ryan pulled the covers up and wrapped his arms around me, not aware that I was awake. He rubbed my thigh, softly. Then he lifted my shirt up just a bit to see my belly. "And I love you too."

I opened my eyes and looked into his own tear filled, rich chocolate ones. I wiped the tears and whispered, "I'm sorry."

"Brooke, we really have to talk about honesty. Because I haven't been exactly truthful lately," Ryan said, rubbing my hand.

"Me too," I admitted, almost relieved to talk about this. "You tell first." I was nervous though!

"Okay," He started. "Why I didn't tell my mom about Bailee and you was because..I've had an arranged marriage. So, I kind of was cheating on you by accident. I finally gave in and told my mom I didn't love the chick. I told her I loved someone else and left."

"Oh," I replied, quietly. "It's okay, Ry. Just...as long as everything is okay now."

"Your turn," He said, stiffly.

"Well...when you were gone Bren and I kissed once and we slept on the couch together and I had a sex dream about him and he told me he loved me," I told Ryan very quickly. It was such a jumbled up mess that it took him a while to figure it out.

"He did?" Ryan screeched a minute later. The confusion went away from his face and slight anger took place. "He said he loves you...in real life? Like...it wasn't a dream?"

"Yeah, he did," I mumbled.

"And you had a dream about fucking him?" Ryan asked, bluntly.

"Yeah, I did," I snorted and he sighed.

"What exactly happened in the dream?" Ryan inquired. God, way too many questions.

"We..just had sex and he said he loved me and i said I loved him too but-" Suddenly, I realized something. I couldn't continue the sentence. The realization was taking it's toll.

It wasn't a dream.

It was a flashback.

And even though I was drunk, I still told Brendon Boyd Urie that I loved him.
♠ ♠ ♠
dundundun! comments?