One In A Million

Chapter 44

Ryan's POV

And from that moment on, we never lied to each other. Honesty was a huge part of our relationship. It made me insanely relieved.

"It wasn't a dream," Brooke suddenly blurted out, cutting herself off. "It was a flashback."

"Wh-What?" I stammered. Brooke nodded, tears feeling her eyes. I didn't exactly understand what she meant at first. "When you had s-sex?" I stuttered. She nodded again ."It's okay...you d-didn't know. It's n-not your fault," I said and kissed her nose. So, she told Brendon that she loved him. Oh God, save me. Brooke pulled me closer and kissed me right on the lips. She ran her thumb, romantically, on my temple. I ran my hand up her shirt, gently. I pulled away, rather startled. "You aren't wearing a bra! Dirty," I murmured, seductively.

"Sorry," She laughed. "I took it off because the wires were pressing on my stomach. Beside my boobs need freed," She added, bluntly.

"I'll free them more," I offered, lifting her shirt up. Brooke slapped my hand and covered her exposed chest. "Hey!"

"I don't like sleeping naked," She explained. "Besides, what would Pete say if he came in?" I watched her shudder at the thought.

"I don't care what Pete says. I'll cover your boobs if I have to," I chuckled as she rolled her eyes and slipped her shirt back off. I gave her a victory kiss and she laid down . I wrapped my arms around her and rubbed the sides of her smooth hips. Brooke laid very close to me, ashamed of her bare breasts. I laughed at her.

"I'm at least putting a bra on," She concluded and picked one up from the floor. I helped her put it on and she laid back beside me. "I love you Ryan even though you are a bit perverse at times," Brooke commented just as I had laid a hand on her ass. I blushed a little.

"Sorry," I mumbled. "I just love everyt-"

"Don't worry about it, Ry," She assured me. "God, you're skinny," Brooke observed, scanning my body. I laughed and heard my phone ring. Brooke picked it up and read the name. She darted her eyes at me and asked, "Who's Keltie?" accusingly.

"Shit. That...arranged marriage girl," I explained, snatching the phone from her. "Hello?" I grumbled, irritated already.

"Ryryyyy," Keltie whined. "Your mom told me you left. Where are you, baby?" She wondered. I could just picture her, flipping her stringy blonde hair around as she spoke.

God, I hate her.

"I'm in bed with the woman I love. Keltie, I kind of hate you and my mom right now. So, can you do me a favour and never call me again? Thanks. Bye."