One In A Million

Chapter 48

Two Months Later

I laid in bed, watching a movie on paperview that made absolutely no sense. I wasn't really watching it, gravely. That was probably why it didn't make sense. I was too busy thinking about everything. I was six months pregnant. Brendon lived with Pete, Ryan, Bailee, and I after the accident. The house was getting a bit crowded but Brendon needed us. He was...not okay. He couldn't live alone. He had trouble after getting out of the hospital. He was just different. We caught him slitting his wrists a few times, to be honest.

Ryan walked into the room, after laying Bailee down to sleep. He pulled his shirt off and unbuttoned his tight jeans that he forced down, revealing his boxers. He laid beside me. "Hey, baby. How are you doing?" Ryan asked, rubbing my stomach. I flicked the television off.

"I'm going to find out the sex of the baby," I whispered, suddenly. Ryan nodded and kissed my forehead. It wasn't too big of a deal.

"Okay," He said. "When?"

"I have an appointment tomorrow," I answered. "At four."

"Okay, then," Ryan replied. "Does Bren know?"

"Nah. I should probably tell him now. Is he still awake?" I got up. Ryan shook his head and pulled me back into bed with him. I looked at him, almost alarmed. He laughed slightly and pulled me into a kiss. I laughed, against his lips, and kissed back. After a few minutes, I pulled back. "I'm tired," I explained, trying not to yawn.

"But I want to kiss you!" Ryan whined.

"You poor little horny boy," I mocked him as he held his hand under my shirt and onto my bulging belly.

"Yeah!" Ryan exclaimed, pouting. I laughed at him and then yawned. I really was tired.

"Night, Ry," I whispered, shutting my eyes. "I love you." I heard Ryan chuckled and flick the lamp off. He held me close to him and mumbled into my neck:

"Love you too, you little pregnant bitch."
♠ ♠ ♠
Short. lol