One In A Million

Chapter 51

Two Months Later

I sat on the couch as Ryan, Brendon, Jon, and Spencer stood in front of me, practicing their ever so lovely tunes. I sang along to them all, gaining special winks and smirks from Brendon as he belted out Ryan's lyrics.

I bet to them your name is cheap. I bet to them you look like sh....talk to the mirror, oh choke back tears and keep telling yourself, "I'm a diva!"

Suddenly, I felt a warm, wet rush through my legs and let out a bloody yell. Everyone stopped playing their instruments and looked at me. It took me a minute to realize what was happening. "My w-water b-broke!" I waliled, helplessly.

"Oh fuck!" Jon exclaimed as Brendon rushed to my side, dropping his microphone. All the guys set their instruments down, quickly. Bren and Jon picked me up and carried me to Ryan's car, trying not to groan at how heavy I was. Ryan was already in the driver's seat. Spencer sat up front with Ry and Jon and Brendon stayed in the back with me. I screamed and moaned in pain as Ryan flew down the road.

"Ow...fucking ow!" I screeched, holding onto Brendon's shirt with a giant grasp. Jon stroked my hair and Bren wiped the tears coming from my eyes. Ryan pulled into the hospital and the next thing I knew I was in a hospital bed, giving birth to my second child.

An Hour Later.

"Push!" A nurse, doctor, and Jon commanded. "Push!" They kept repeated it over and over until it was just another pattern stuck in my head. It grew annoying.

"I'm pushing, d-damnit!" I stammered, loudly. Ryan and Bren stood beside me, clutching my hnds. Jon was 'helping' the doctors and Spencer thogh he was going to be sick. I was crying so fucking hard and then all of a sudden, I heard another cry. A baby cry. "Oh...my G-God," I whispered, breaking the tad bit of silence.

Derrick Boyd Urie was born.

Brendon held onto the whimpering baby and began to cry, himself. Derrick peered up at Bren with purple eyes just like mine and stopped crying. He actually smiled a little. I watched them for the longest time. Derrick was almost exactly like his dad but he had my eyes. Definitely my eyes. "You're perfect," Bren whispered to the baby in his arms. "I love you already."
♠ ♠ ♠
AWWWWWW.