One In A Million

Chapter 59.

"what are you doing, Ry?" I asked, walking down the steps. It was almost two weeks before the wedding. He was sitting at the kitchen table, writing something.

"Writing a letter to my mom," Ryan whispered as I sat beside him.

"Oh...can I read it?" I peeked over his arm. He nodded and scooted it my way. I picked it up and began to read.

Dear Mom,

I'm sorry bout getting all mad with you but what I said was true. You might have heard by now that I'm engaged to Brooke Wentz and we have a daughter, Bailee. If you haven't...well, then you know now. Our wedding is June 17th and Brooke has been urging me to invite you. I hope you can attend. I love you, mom, and I really hope you will love my family as I do.

Love, Ryan. ♥


"I'm so proud of you, Ryan," I said. Ryan grinned a perky smile, looking up at me. I kissed him gently.

"Now we just have to see if she comes," He commented. I sat on his lap. "I love you."

"I love you too," I replied. "I can't wait until we're married."

"I know! It's going to be great!" Ryan exclaimed, happily. "You should invite your mom."

"My mom?" I shrieked. "My alcoholic mother? No flippin' way!"

"Pete told me she's in rehab," Ryan said, softly.

"Pete hasn't told me anything! I don't even know where she is! I don't want to see her," I replied.

"Oh...Pete has her address," Ryan mumbled, lowly.

"Ryan, I don't want to talk about this," I said.

"Alright...uh, forget I said anything."
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter is the wedding! :D

I finally finished the sequel, though it's not nearly as good as this one. And it's only...twenty three chapters. o.o