One In A Million

Chapter 62.

"Ryan, I love you," I said the next night, kissing him, toughtly. He kissed back and planted his hand on my waist. I pressed our tiny figures together and laid back, breathlessly. Ryan rolled on top of me and glanced up for permission. I knew what he wanted. "If you're going then go," I mumbled, grinning. He smirked and began unbuttoning my jeans. I felt for the button of his pants as I crashed our lips together once more. I found it and undid it, quickly. Ryan already had mine off and thrown on the floor, recklessly, somewhere. I took his off and wigled a little as he took my tank top off. Soon enough we were were both naked and ready for the next move.

"Ryan!" I shrieked in pleasure as he stuck two of his fingers inside of me. I dug my fingernails into his shoulder and whimpered as pushed them in farther "Oh...go, Ryan!" I squealed, nibbling on his neck just for support. I bucked my hips as he thrusted himself inside me, joining our bodies.

"Brooke," He whispered my name, breathlessly. "Oh, Brooke." He pulled out, slowly, and went back in again, making me screen in delight. My nails continued to scratch into his skin, uncontrolably.

"Ryan!" I yelled, panting. I threw my head backwards, feeling Ryan thrust in me a few more times as hard as he could until my body was numb. He backed away from me and laid down, suddenly tired. I looked over at his face and smirked. Ryan and I were both sweaty and hell but God, he looked so hot with the glistening tint in his skin.

"I love you Brooke," Ryan wailed, trying to breathe deep. HIs voice was raspy from having sex for three hours. Time flies when you're having fun.

"Love you too," I mumbled as he stroked my sweaty, stringy hair. "I don't want to g-get dressed," I managed to say.

"I don't either, we're alone a-anyway," Ryan replied. I laid halfway on top of him, listening to our unsteady breathing. It was sort of funny actually. I licked my lips and recieved an awkward, greasy taste inside my mouth. Ryan watched me, grinning. "Remember when we first had sex?" He asked, chuckling.

"Yeah, whenever I would say something you would stop and cover my mouth.You were so paranoid about Pete hearing us," I answered, giggling.

"Remember when I almost rolled off the bed?" Ryan wondered. I nodded, laughing even harder. "And you were like 'don't fall, Ry. You might hurt your uh...little friend down there!'" He added, doing the perfect imitation of me. We laughed so hard...then I heard a thump. "Oh shit!" Ryan cried from his new position on the floor.

"Did you hurt your little friend?" I asked, rolling with laughter.
♠ ♠ ♠
=D

First time I've ever really written a girl/boy sex scene. And I'm a virgin. So, don't laugh if it was horrible.