One In A Million

Chapter 7

"We have an interview today, guys," Brendon informed us all. Most of us groaned. "Oh shut up and get ready!" Brendon exclaimed as we all shuffled to our rooms. Brooke followed me, carrying Bailee.

"Are we coming?" Brooke asked. I shrugged and pulled off my teeshirt. "Shield your eyes! He's stripping!" Brooke covered Bailee's eyes, laughing.

"Sorry," I chuckled and took my clothes into the bathroom. I heard Bailee giggling even though she had no idea what we thought was so funny. It made a smile frame on my face. I got dressed and walked out. Brooke walked over to me and played around with my hair a moment. "Do I look good?" I joked.

"You look hot!" She exclaimed, tugging at the bottom of my shirt. "As always."

"Daddy!" Bailee said reaching out for me. I pulled her into my arms and kissed her face.

"I love you, sweetie." I realized how I should be proud of my daughter and girlfriend instead of trying to hide them from everyone. Bailee was an amazing daughter and Brooke was an amazing girlfriend. Why would I want to hide how much I cared for and loved them? I was done with lying to everyone. At the interview, I would announce it. I didn't care what everyone, including Pete, said. No one would tear us apart.

"Time to go!" Brendon screeched from the front. I was confident up until that point. I ran into the bathroom and locked the door. "Ryan!"

"No! I don't want to go! You can't make me, damnit!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow.