Love Me Forever - Sebastian Michaelis Romance

02

Once I introduced Sebastian to Trent I realized that Sebastian needed some clothes, shopping tomorrow. I don't think that Demons bring wallets with Visa bank cards and cash with them from the demon realm so…

Oh I can't get it off my mind; he was probably going to devour my soul and damnit! A demon living with me! Oh my fuck…what the hell am I going to do? I texted my best friend Nikki and decided to invite her to the mall tomorrow.

The next day came fast; luckily I was already on my day off so I took Sebastian into a pretty cool clothing store while Trent remained at home playing on video games. As Sebastian and I were going through I heard a familiar voice call out my name. "KEZZIE!" I instantly knew who it was, my best friend Nikki. She instantly embraced me and Sebastian tried to pull her off. "It's okay Sebastian, she's harmless." Nikki raised a brow and looked up at the stranger, "Uhm Kezzie who's the guy?"Nikki was decked out in rocker clothes like me; she was wearing a baggy Led Zeppelin shirt, light blue jeans and black and white converse.

"My new roommate?"

"He doesn't look anything like Trent…"

"He's my other roommate, he moved here with Trent."

"My name is Sebastian Michaelis, it is such a pleasure meeting you milady." He bowed. Damnit Sebastian why are you too damn cute?"

"British, I like it." Nikki flashed a smile. "I'm Nikki."

"My dearest Katherine, what shall we purchase to wear?"

"Wow he's such a gentleman." Nikki complimented.

"Okay let's pick you out some clothes!" I piped up. Nikki and I began to help Sebastian pick out something more of his style, it was fairly difficult considering he was from another century pretty much and even more difficult trying to hide it from Nikki.

"Oh he's late." She whined checking her watch. "Wait who is?"

"Skylar, you remember that guy I'm friends with? He said he'd come along but he hasn't appeared yet." Poor Nikki sounded crushed but I had to get the shopping done before the school rush hour.

"Hey Nikki!" I glanced over at a slightly younger boy probably around eighteen, with a backpack over his shoulder. He had shoulder length curly platinum blonde hair with a black and white bandana round his neck. He was wearing a black baggy unzipped hoodie, which was showing his tight black tank top, black skinny jeans and white vans.

Nikki's eyes lit up and she ran towards her friend, "I guess she has a crush on him" I whispered. Sebastian glanced at me confused. "I hope she does not crush him."

"No Sebastian that is not what I said." I face palmed, this was going to be a long day.

Nikki brought Skylar over. "Skylar this is Kezzie and her boyfriend Sebastian."

"FRIEND" I corrected…reluctantly.

"Hey guys. Sorry I'm late I couldn't find a good parking spot. " I shrugged and smiled saying a polite hello and I continued to browse through clothing for Sebastian. "Okay Jeans… oh what size are you?" I asked puzzled.

After TWO damn hours in that store helping Sebastian try on a lot of different sizes on jeans alone then finally shirts and paying over £80 we were finally done. Skylar didn't seem too happy. He was bored out of his mind and Nikki hitting on him didn't help.

"So what did you think of my shuffle?"

Skylar groaned and face palmed.

"So are you having a good day Sebby?" I questioned letting out a yawn. "Yes milady." He answered cheerfully. "Alright let's go shop around for the fun stuff now and head on home okay?"