Love Me Forever - Sebastian Michaelis Romance

03

Later that day Skylar dropped Sebastian and I off home, we had a few bags full of clothes, games and other random junk I seem to enjoy buying for myself these days. I hugged both Skylar and Nikki and went on inside. Trent was sprawled out on the sofa with a bowl of noodles on the table along with a couple of empty soda cans and a PlayStation 3 controller in his hand he was playing one of our favourite games, Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3. Sebastian set the bags down on the sofa next to Trent and started to sort the stuff out. "I shall prepare dinner." He said and flashed me a generous smile. I nodded and blushed. "Thank you." Trent just eyed us suspiciously. "So how did it go?" He questioned. "It went fine, I bought Sebby some new clothes and I happened to buy Resident Evil 6" smirking, I held up the game and Trent and I let out girly squeals. Sebastian just stared at us confused. "Okay let's not do that again." I chuckled and sat down next to Trent handing him the game, he instantly set it up and handed me my controller.

"Milady where is the food?" I heard Sebastian call as Trent and I were choosing a scenario. "I'm Helena; I'm too lazy to do all the work as Leon…OH! Um in the cupboards." I stood and walked into the kitchen and noticed Sebastian staring into a cupboard full of noodles and little boxes of Kraft Mac and Cheese and cans of Irn-Bru and Coca Cola.

"How odd."

"Um… that's all the food? It's enough for Trent and I, I suppose."

Sebastian sighed and faced me, "Milady…how on earth am I supposed to cook a proper meal? You must eat something sufficient and healthy." Oh god he sounded like my mom. "Um… well I could go to the store I suppose. Let's go together?" I was kind of disappointed that I wouldn't be able to start on my game with Trent I walked into the living room and grabbed my Vergil Sparda purse. "Alright Trent, I gotta run to the store. Feel free to start a campaign without me but when I get back, I'm Helena." I winked and left.

Sebastian and I took Trent's car to the store, it was absolutely freezing outside and I'm surprised he wasn't feeling the cold; he was still dressed as a Butler. Well he is demon after all I suppose.

Sebastian stared at the Trolley. "What an odd creation." He glanced around noticing various people pushing other trolleys, his eyes widened as he noticed a mother who had her child seated in one. "It's alright, these are little fold out seats for kids." I reassured him. He managed to push it inside the store and looked around. "Wow so many different varieties." I started picking out my usual stash of soda and noodles, while Sebastian was picking out healthy fruits and vegetables, he even purchased a chicken. I decided to wonder off to the beauty section to pick up some shampoo and conditioner for myself maybe some new hair dye. It must've took me about ten minutes because by the time I turned around Sebastian was there in my face. "Milady I now have everything we need for dinner." He cooed gazing into my eyes, stepping closer. Lost in his eyes I wasn't paying attention. "Milady?"

"Oh…uh sorry?"

"Are those hair products?" I nodded; since I was currently blonde I wanted to dye my hair pink. "Yep shampoo, conditioner and hair dye to change my hair colour" he nodded as I placed them into the trolley and I picked up some cereal and milk. "So we good?" I asked as I checked out the books, picking up a copy of the latest Vampire Diaries novel and placing it in the trolley. "Yes my Queen." Ooh he's already making me blush with these cute pet names. But damnit he was probably going to end up devouring my soul at the end of our contract. I sighed and placed the items onto the convert belt packed and paid and went home. Sebastian was in the kitchen unpacking and preparing dinner. I went off to the bathroom to dye my hair.

About an hour later, dinner was almost ready. Sebastian was cooking Chicken with vegetables and mashed potato. I gave Nikki and Skylar a call since it was such a huge meal. So together the four of us huddled on the sofa while Sebastian started to clean. "My it is so filthy in here. Master Trent you should really keep this place clean for Mistress Katherine's sake." Nikki sniggered and elbowed Trent playfully. Skylar and Trent were playing on Resident Evil 6 together having a go at Chris' scenario. Dinner was almost ready so I figured I'd use this time to discuss girl shit with Nikki.

"So when are you gonna marry him?" She teased. I face palmed. "We haven't even kissed, I don't think he has an interest in me."

"Are you kidding? He calls you Katherine; he is cooking a huge meal and cleaning at the same time. He's standing up for you and bowing down to you…lucky bitch. If I were you I'd get my butt in there and help him in the kitchen, maybe steal a kiss."

"No Nikki…"

"Go on get in there Katherine." She mimicked Sebastian's soothing voice and laughed she managed to drag me into the kitchen and closed the door. Sebastian was cleaning the worktops and smiling to himself. "H-hi there." I stammered and silently cursed Nikki.

"Milady are you alright?" he asked making his way towards me. I nodded and blushed leaning against the counter. "It smells delicious in here" I complimented with a small smile. He bowed and I noticed a small smirk on his face as he cupped my cheek and planted a gentle kiss on my lips. UH WHAT…

"Perhaps you should follow Nikki's advice." He whispered. I couldn't help but kiss him back, damn sex god! Our tongues were battling for dominance; he pushed me against the way not too rough yet not too gentle and proceeded the kiss, his hands roaming my sides. OH YES. Then a knock brought me crashing down to reality. Trent walked in. "Sorry just getting a soda." Nikki was holding onto his arm trying to drag him back but sadly failed. Once Trent retrieved his soda and returned into the living room I pulled away from Sebastian, blushing. "S-sorry." I was red. Sebastian just took my hand and kissed it. "I shall be serving dinner now. Please go and take a seat with your friends." I stumbled out of the kitchen and ran into Nikki, who started to cheer me on.

"I'm going to kill you" I muttered yet a huge smile plastered my face…