Love Me Forever - Sebastian Michaelis Romance

06

Katherine's POV:

That night I slept peacefully with no interruptions. When I woke In the morning I was in a luxury four poster bed in Sebastian's arms.

"Good morning, love." Sebastian smiled, planting soft kisses on my cheek. "OH you're so adorable in those pyjamas, Sebby!" I chuckled and kissed him, "I must prepare breakfast for you my love. Shall I prepare the usual?" I nodded, "Don't forget Trent and Nikki. I'm going to shower."

Once I was in the shower, I opened the window a little to let the steam out, leaning against the wall, caressing the shampoo into my hair I began to think about my life these past few days…how everything had changed and I was in a romantic contract with a demon who loves me…I was in love with a demon even though he is the most caring man I've ever met. So handsome and perfect…

Once I finished up I walked into the bedroom to find my favourite outfit on the bed. My Supernatural shirt, black jeans and my black fuzzy socks. I dried and changed then joined the others in the dining room.

Trent was asleep at the table, Nikki was eating happily whilst texting and Sebastian was happily pouring out tea for some kid with an eye patch.

"So where did the pirate boy come from?" Okay I guess it sounded kind of bitchy from me.

"Do not insult me you incompetent human. I am the Earl of Phatomhive."

"Your name is Earl?" I questioned with a smirk. He was clearly one of those cocky spoiled rich kids. The type that think they're above everyone else. "No you idiot. I am Ciel Phantomhive."

"You said Earl…"

"Shut up." His eyes glowed fuchsia, "Ah I see, you're a demon too? With a fetish for souls and tea huh?"

"And you are the new pathetic human who Sebastian is contracted to."

"Name's Kezzie…I'm not pathetic. I'm actually pretty happy." I beamed, flashing Sebastian a sweet smile. "You seem to have a love interest in MY butler. I shall be clear with you. This is MY home, you follow by my rules and as long as your sad excuses for friends live there they must become servants and obey my rules if they want to live here. Wherever Sebastian goes, I go. Got that?"

"No I don't actually. Why should I turn my friends into slaves for you?! Wipe your own ass! I don't care what specie you are, you cannot talk to my friends that way!" I angrily pushed my chair back and faced Trent, "Hey Trent…Nikki…guys let's go out." They both nodded and stood following me out like lost puppies. "Where shall we go?" Trent questioned.

"I don't know, anywhere Is better than here to be honest. I'm getting really tired of those two." Trent muttered, linking my left arm while Nikki linked my right. "Guys what we need is just a day for us, let's explore London. "

~Sebastian's POV~

I guess I'll have to explain Ciel to Katherine, I really hope they will get along. I'm worried about Katherine. "Sebastian. I want you to follow them, besides she is your dinner after all."

"Sir...Lady Katherine is not my dinner. She is…my lover."

Ciel huffed and sipped from his cup. "Fine."

~Katherine's POV~

The drive to London was such a bore; we lived about twenty minutes outside of the city. Once we got to the mall we headed on into the game store, hm I wonder if my boss at my game store will miss me. As I was just picking up a copy of WWE '13 off the rack, someone's hand brushed against mine. Sebastian? Wait… "Oh sorry" I quickly yanked my hand back. "Oh forgive me. You take it, I insist." Not hesitating I took the game and smiled shyly. "Uh thank you…"

"Oh I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Claude Faustas."

"Sweet…I'm Katherine. Call me Kezzie…excuse me" I brushed past him and walked towards the counter, ignoring his touch on my upper arm. "Hey Kezzie. Check this out!" Trent called me over to check out the new Assassins Creed game. "Oooh we should get this" I beamed. I could sense that Claude guy staring at us. "Come on, let's pay for these and head off." I walked over to the counter and Trent halved in on the payment. Nikki joined us and together we left the game store and walked round the mall.

Is it bad that I knew Claude was following us?

"Hey look there's Sebastian!"

"DAMN STALKER!" Nikki yelled.

"SH!"

I threw my arms round Sebastian and kissed him lovingly. "Hey baby! You're alone right?"

"Of course, my love." He flashed that adorable smile of his and cupped my cheek, kissing me lovingly.

"Please do not worry about my master; he is quite jealous of you. Although I have to say Katherine, I'm really exhausted; I haven't had a meal in a century."

"You can take my soul, Sebby." I whispered into his ear. He shook his head. "No. I just require a miserable soul, so I can continue to control myself."

I nodded and decided not to tell him about the strange man in the game store. I really didn't want him to worry. I looked down to quickly fix the plastic bag tangled on my wrist and glanced up looking towards a clothing store where Claude happened to be standing, with yellow eyes fixed on me.

"Shit, I have a stalker." I mumbled.