Status: In the process

The Slaves's Silk

Shadow Redeemers

The Great Divide changed everything as we know it, as cliche as it sounds it actually did. The Divide slammed multiple continents together to create one large land mass that we have now named Crevston.

Crevston is broken down in three Sectors, and each Sector is divided into six Districts. I live in Sector three, District Five. Each Sector stands for something different, Sector one is Arts and Entertainment. Sector two Trades, which is set in the middle of all the Sectors. Sector three is my home, well larger home, and it's the Business and Education.

My father is a big business man now, but that didn't say much when I was younger and the devastation was fresh in everyone's mind. My mother was a teacher, but she has left since then.
I have an older brother and two younger ones, I also have a single sister. We all get along fine but it is highly unlikely that they would ever know enough about me to know that I have not had long term partner in over 2 years.
They would never let me live it down if they knew that I was now going to a slave ring to buy my current sex partner. I guess it doesn't matter much as I haven't talked to any of them in at least three years.
I guess since you know that much I should tell a small bit more. I play the guitar, quiet well if I have a say, I am very dominate, I don't enjoy the small details that others dwell on. Well I must leave now, my job is calling me.

Hello, I am Oliver Tricket, and I am not your normal boy. I enjoy the same gender and look forward to going and buying my partner.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well hello there. This is going to be my 'whenever' I can story.