Status: In the process

The Slaves's Silk

Sold pt. 2

Oliver leaned down to look at the small boy in the cage. He was small, the lack of weight was obvious as he stayed huddled in the corner.

He had a leather collar wrapped tightly around his reddened neck as the seller held the leash close through the cage; He had a deep blue ripped t-shirt on and lacy thong on to act as a cover for his showing sex.

This wasn't as surprising as he thought it would be, this was the first time that he had entered a market with a plan to buy a slave. The market was damp and cold, making him wonder how the male could stand the bitter cold in the articles of clothing he was wearing.

Oliver watched the boy, named Piper by what his sign read, as his face fell when he put the sign down. Oliver pulled the small wallet from his back pocket and tossed the money to the man who only walked off after handing the key over.

Piper fell out of the cage and oliver couldn't help but snicker a little. Piper was obviously uncomfortable as he blushed brushing the dirt that stuck to his flesh off.

"I-I'm sorry s-sir," Piper stuttered out looking down as if he was scared of being hit.

"Please, call me Oliver" by the way he peered at Oliver, he was shocked and intrigued by the male's promient accent.

After arranging everything with the gaurds of the market, he lead Piper out of the building to his Transporter, a small car shaped vehicle that could make what use to be a 4 hour ride into a 20 minute ride.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is really short but I needed something for next chapter to start from...
Will be up soon ^.^