Lilium

Chapter 3

"This place is awesome."
I muttered under my breath once we got there. Mr Carlos said that I need to stay in the hideout, so I went with them. And the hideout is simply amazing. It's like an old English castle, and it's really huge. I can't wait to see its inside. The girls walked to the large gates and opened it for Mr Carlos, then they walked in with me. I looked around and gasped. It's beautiful. I don't even know how to describe it. Seeing me staring in awe, Mr Carlos chuckled and said, "You must be hungry. You haven't eaten yet, have you?" It was then that I remembered I'm starving, and my stomach grumbled. I looked at the floor, embarassed, and he said, "Girls, show her to the dining room and her dorm." With that, Mr Carlos walked away. I looked at Midnight and Moon and smiled awkwardly. "Nice to meet you..." They simply nodded and the one wearing white dress motioned me to walk with them, and we walked to a huge door. They opened the door and I gasped, again. It's a really huge room set like in a party, and the girls, mostly wearing pink or white Lolita dresses are chatting with each other, while the guys, mostly wearing white or black set of tuxes, are walking around looking for food. I then looked at the twins. They motioned me to go in, and I slowly walked in, heading to the foods table, grabbing a little of everything onto a plate. I tried one of the food I took. Whoever cooked these foods are awesome chefs. I looked for empty tables, most of them are filled with girls chatting, and I saw one empty table. I walked over to the table and sat, digging in on my food immediately.

As I finished eating, a girl who was wearing a white dress with blonde hair tied in a braid sat next to me and smiled, "Hi, I'm River. You must be new here. What's your codename?" I hesitantly answered, "Lilium." She tilted her head and said, "That's an odd nickname. But it's cool." She then smiled again. "So, how do you get in here?" I shrugged. "I don't really understand, actually. But Mr Carlos asked me to join in after he saw me killing like 30 kids." She raised an eyebrow. "Wow. Never thought a newcomer could do that good. Even I have trouble with 20." I shrugged again. "Mr Carlos said I used Haki." At this, her mouth fell open and she said with disbelief, "You can use Haki? Awesome! I'm still learning to use Haki, and you, a newcomer, can use it already!" I chuckled. "Actually, I still can't control it yet. Mr Carlos said I need to learn to control it with those two." I said, pointing to Midnight and Moon, who were getting some food themselves.. When she turned to see who I was pointing to, she looked even more surprised. "The Night Sky Twins? Wow. They're two of the best assasins in the institute. And let's not forget the PT." "PT?" I asked, and she laughed. "Oh, it's short for Platinum Two, they're the strongest duo in the institute, most of us here use weapons, but they fight bare-handed."

I was taking more food when the door flew open and a lot of people started walking in. They're all wearing black outfits and yelling at the same time. I walked back to the table, having taken enough food, and asked River, "Uh, River, what are those guys up to?" She sighed, "They're from Black Ops, another assasin institution. They don't get the police's supports, so they keep messing with us. And they always get their asses kicked. Watch." As she said so, the twins got up from their seats, and the people from Black Ops fell silent, glaring at them. Then they pulled out their weapons, and the people who had guns started shooting, but they dodged the bullets easily. As the girls got to them, the ones holding the guns looked terrified. Midnight took a black pair of nunchucks out of her black dress and started breaking people's bones with it, causing loud cracks to fill the room. Moon pulled a pair of tonfa which were secured to her thighs under her skirt and fought with that too, sometimes causing their bones to crack, though not as loud and often as Midnight. Soon, all of them are on the ground, dead. So this is how assasins work, I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
One thing confused me. Earlier, I have 0 reader and 1 subscriber. Now, I have 1 reader and 2 subscribers. Anyways, thanks to my subscribers!