Lilium

Chapter 4

Moon secured her tonfa back to its place on her thighs and Midnight's nunchucks had disappeared God knows where. Then everyone returned to what they were doing before the troublemakers entered. I shrugged and continued eating.

While I eat, River asked me, "So, have you got any partner yet?" I shook my head, and she thought for a while before speaking again, this time slowly, "There's nobody left without a partner in here other than you... Maybe you'll form a trio with one of our groups." I shrugged and continued eating.

After I finished eating, the twins approached me and motioned for me to come with them, I followed them down a lot of hallways and up some stairs, and we finally got to a door that said "Lilium, Dorm". Midnight handed me a key and I put it in the keyhole and turned it, then I opened the door. I gasped for I don't know how many times, the room is huge, with a king-sized bed, a fireplace, a large couch, a chandelier hanging from the ceiling, a luxurious looking desk, a grandfather clock, the floor covered in velvet, and a large shelf filled with a lot of books. Two other doors are in the wall on the other sides of the room's entrance, one saying "Bathroom" while the other one "Closet". I thanked the twins and they nodded, walking away.

I walked into the bathroom, after everything that's happened tonight, a nice shower would be great, and I gasped, again. I have a personal jacuzzi? In my huge bathroom? With a huge shower? This place never stops amazing me. I took a shower and got in the jacuzzi. I'm not that used to this kind of luxury, but I think I will soon.

After trying the jacuzzi, I put on the bathrobe hung behind the door and went to the closet. My jaw dropped when I see it's a walk in closet. There are a lot of varieties of black Goth Loli dresses, and as I looked deeper in, there are more casual clothes, like T-shirts, jeans, trousers, button-up shirts, pyjamas, nightgowns, etc. I settled on a set of black-striped set of pyjamas and hung the bathrobe near the fireplace after I put the pyjamas on. I then looked through the book. Most of them are about martial arts, but I can also find novels and manga. I whistled as I find a complete collection of manga like Fairy Tail, One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, and I heard the grandfather clock chime. I turned to look at the time and saw that it's 12 o'clock. I gasped and jumped into the bed, falling asleep instantly.

I woke up to the clock chiming again, and I looked at the time. 6 o'clock. I groaned and rolled back in my bed, but then I felt the blankets being yanked away from me, I looked up to see Mr Carlos, who seemed to come to make sure I've waken up, and he said, "Wake up, get changed, and go downstairs for breakfast. After breakfast, I'll assign a partner to you. And remember, you wake up at 6 here." With that, he walked out, and I groaned and walked to the closet, taking a T-shirt with Fairy Tail's logo and a pair of jeans, get changed, and went downstairs.

I arrived at the end of the stairs and stopped. I forgot the way. Then I heard River's voice, "Lilium!" and when I turned to look, I saw her walking towards me with a red-haired girl, River wearing a sundress while the red-haired girl a black Victorian dress. River smiled and said, "Lilium, this is Flare, my partner, Flare, this is Lilium. Hey, I really don't know what nickname to give you." she laughed at the last part. I smiled and said, "Lily is fine." She nodded and said, "Are you going for breakfast? We're going too, let's go together. By the way, there are more than one dining rooms here, and the one we're heading to is specially used for breakfast." She turned to a hallway and walked, me following.

After a short walk, we got to the dining room, and this one is more like a cafeteria. I got in line and waited for my turn. I ordered burger and fries, and a few minutes later, I got my order and I looked around for an empty table. I finally found one and sat there and started eating. Then River sat with me while Flare walked off another direction, then the room suddenly got noisy. River seemed excited and she pulled my arm saying, "The PT has returned!" I thought for a while and said, "So?" "The Night Sky Twins and PT are part of the Guardian Four, well, it used to be Guardian Five, the fifth one's Black, but he got kicked out for some reason only Mr Carlos and the Guardians know, and by the way, being a part of the Guardians is a kind of royalty in Rinom, it's a great honor to be a part of it. The Guardians wear a long black trenchcoats, though it's not a must, because the twins doesn't wear theirs a lot. I wish I can have one of those coats..." River said, her voice trailing away. I tried to see them, and sure enough, people have cleared a path for two people wearing black trenchcoats, one of them a girl with long black eyes and hair tied in twin-tails wearing a black Goth Loli dress, trenchcoat worn without being buttoned up, and the other a guy with black eyes whose hair was mostly black with a few strands of white hair at the right side of his face longer than the black ones and tied with a black bead and wearing black pants and black shirt, his trenchcoat draped over his shoulders like a cape. I really don't see what's so special about them, but they must be tough to deal with. I asked River, "Who are they?" River said, "The one wearing Goth Loli's codename is Ice, the one wearing black pants and shirt's codename is Sky, and I'll tell you this, Ice's a yandere and she likes Sky. So stay away from Sky for your own good, okay?" I nodded slowly.

I was resuming my meal when Mr Carlos walked in and said, "Sky, Ice, I know you just got home from a job, but I need to send you and the rest of the Guardians on another job soon, Black has returned. Sky, Ice and the twins, who had just entered the room, tensed up, and they nodded and walked out of the room, followed by Mr Carlos.
♠ ♠ ♠
EXTRA long chapter...