Lilium

Chapter 7

"Lily!" River exclaimed when he saw me. She hugged me and asked, "How'd the mission go?" I shrugged and said, "Actually, I didn't do anything. Just followed them around." River nodded and said, "Well, did anything unusual happen?" I thought for a while and said, "Do Sky and Ice always do all the work?" "Well... I don't know, actually." River said with an apologetic voice, and I sighed. "Well... There's nothing else really... Oh, wait, Mr Carlos said something about Sky having to forget about the past when he saw Sky's wound, what's that about?" River thought for a while and said slowly, "I think I might know what that's about..." and pulled me over to Flare.

When we got there, River immediately sat down next to Flare, who was reading a book and asked, "You know what happened with Sky right?" Flare looked up and nodded. "Tell us what happened." River asked again, and Flare took out her phone and started typing something. I watched her, curious, then I heard a phone's ring. River took out a red phone and checked the message. When she saw the look I gave her, she chuckled and said, "Sorry, Flare's not one of those talkative types." Then she started reading.

"'I don't know if it's true, but I heard Sky's never failed any mission except one. The target is the son of the person who killed Mr Carlos' wife and son, so Sky was sent to kill that person's wife and son to let him know the pain. But he ended up sparing them, and there were rumors that he spared them because he fell in love.' Wait, since it's possible for him to fall for the mother, so the only one left is the son? Sky's GAY?!" River exclaimed, then Flare rolled her eyes at her and typed again."

"'Nobody knows that, maybe he fell for the daughter or the son's friend or something. But alas, he failed it and since then, he's been getting injured more than before.' Oh, I see..." River muttered, and I thought. Is that really the case?
♠ ♠ ♠
I really don't have a plan as to where this story's going. PLEASE!! I NEED AN IDEA!! SUGGESTION!! WHATEVER THING THAT COULD BE AN INSPIRATION!!