Status: finished.

Shut Up & Take My Hand

If I'm right then prove me wrong

“Well,” Jack sighed. He grabbed my hand and lightly kissed it. “It was fun while it lasted. I’m not hurt, are you?” I swallowed and shook my head. “Great!” He practically squealed and hugged me. “Now, go make babies.” Jack shoved me into Alex. “I’m taking Alex’s car, bye cuties.” I turned and looked at Alex and then back to Jack. I waved as Jack ran from us.

“How does he just switch on and off like that?” Alex shrugged and waved to Jack. “So, back to unfinished business.” He turned to me, and pulled me in. I giggled as he kissed me slowly, obviously savoring the moment. “Wow,” he breathed out, after pulling away.

“Yeah,” I sighed, blinking. I grabbed him by his neck and pulled him back to my lips. “We’re making out outside of Denny’s.” I murmured as he left small kisses up and down my jaw.

“I know, I like it.” Alex said before kissing my lips again. “Can we go back to yours?” He asked, rising his hand up the side of my stomach. My shirt rose up slightly and he rubbed circles into my side.

“Alex, I’m not Jasey and I’m not Lisa. I’m not Holly, or any other girl you’ve been with. I’m Abbie, and I’m not easy.” I kissed the corner of his mouth and walked away. Alex soon caught up to me and got into my car. He leaned over and kissed my cheek before settling into the seat.

I couldn’t help but look over at Alex a couple times as I drove him home. I didn’t know how I was feeling. I was content. I didn’t really feel nervous, or lustful, or loving. I just felt comfortable.

“I have a show tomorrow night.” I looked over at him as he broke the silence. “You should go.”

“I will.”

“Pinkies?” Alex asked sweetly, holding up his smallest finger. I couldn’t hold back a small chuckle as I wrapped my pinky around his. “Good. It’s not gonna be that big, I’ll text you the directions tomorrow- yeah?” He said as he unbuckled his seatbelt. I nodded slowly.

“Alex, we should probably talk about stuff.” I murmured uncomfortably. He quickly shook his head. “Alex,” I sighed.

“Trust me.” He leaned over and kissed me quickly before leaving me in my car. I groaned and drove off. I plopped on the couch when I got home and let myself close my eyes. My moment of silence and solace was interrupted by a reminder from my phone. The Voice was on today.

I ordered pizza and turned on the t.v, tonight was the night we found out who won. I created a couple extra emails so I could vote more than ten times online. I called in a million times from a million different phones. I sat on the phone with Alex as we all watched in silence. I think I may have squealed when Cassadee was announced as the winner. I saw Rian, his smile was bigger than I’ve ever seen it. He looked so happy, as did Cassadee.

“Yes!” Alex yelled, I smiled as I heard a crash. “Fuck I broke a vase.”

“Were you jumping around?” He chuckled and said yes. “Alright, it’s late and I’m tired.” Alex scoffed and I could see him rolling his eyes, in my mind. “Shut up. Goodnight ‘Lex. Sleep tight, don’t let the bed bugs bite.”

“You too Abigail, I’ll text you tomorrow.” I said goodnight again before hanging up.

I went into work a little early, I met Cass at the back entrance. “Hey princess, how ya doin’?” I shrugged and smiled lightly. “How’s Jack?” I chuckled awkwardly as I followed her inside.

“Um, he’s good. We broke up yesterday, but don’t worry we’re still friends.” I laughed as her face dropped.

“Does that mean he’s single?” I laughed and nodded. “Give him a good word about me, will you?” She lightly shoved me as she asked.

“I’ll tell him you like it rough.”

“It’s true!” She yelled to me. I laughed and unlocked the front door. Work has begun.

I got off work around three, and Alex texted me directions to the venue they were playing. It was just a medium sized tavern/bar, they closed the doors at five. That gave me just enough time to rush home, change, and make it there.

Once I was home, I took a quick shower, and changed into my new A.W.G sweatshirt, jeans and comfortable boots. I cleaned my nose ring and made myself presentable. Sending a picture to Alex, I grabbed my keys and wallet and left my apartment.

From: lexi gayscarf ;*
Message: lookin’ snazzy c; see you soon? :*

I tried to hold back as smile as I read the message he sent back. The kissy face at the end made me melt. I fixed my hair again before rushing out the door. I made in it just in time, but they wouldn’t believe that I was with the band so not only was I not allowed to be side stage, but I also I had to pay admission. Oh, I know- poor me, no special treatment.

I saw Alex looking around from the side of the stage, I could see in from my seat at the bar. I quickly texted him and told him what was up.

Soon, the lights went down and I knew Jeff was going to fuck shit up with his light show. The show started with emphasis as they ripped into So Long, Soldier. “Okay, this show is going to be just a teensy bit different.” Alex’s voice squeaked as he said teensy. “This song is called True Colors, it’s originally done by Cyndi Lauper, but I’m better. This is Abbie’s favourite song,” I smiled through a bit lip as he pointed over to me. I blushed as people began to look over.

Alex dedicated more songs to me, like A Daydream Away and For Baltimore. They also sang Teenage Dirtbag, which was ridiculously great. I loved watching the boys play, each of them played their parts so well. Zack jumped around, but was still contained and- well, normal. Jack, however, jumps all over the place. Practically does backflips, he fucks with Rian all the time. Rian does his drummer thing, smiling the biggest smile he could muster. And Alex, oh Alex. He sang his pretty little heart out. My favorite part in the show is when he strums his guitar, and squeezes his eyes so tight as he sings. It happens often, and I love it.

They all have so much passion for what they do, and their so lucky. I wish I could find a job that I could adore as much as they adore theirs.

By the end of the show, I was cheering for them so loudly that my lungs hurt. That’s also when I noticed the little blonde bitch enter the tavern.
♠ ♠ ♠
oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo
gettin' interesting isn't it? c;;;
Hey, so we're alive! wooooooo d:
mayans, u suk
haha so what're you guys doing for christmas? Anything fun?
I'll try to update again before Christmas, but that's kind of hard so don't keep too high of expectations haha
okay, well- please comment and subscribe
at chapter 20 & 21 I'm going to put everyone who's commented in the description!
so comment it up & you're username will be here
xoxo
tiffiny