Status: finished.

Shut Up & Take My Hand

Wouldn't Know What to Say if I Had You

I swallowed and looked Alex in the eye. “I’ll give you time to think about it.” He sucked air in through his nose. “Have fun with Jack.” He muttered distastefully, and then left my apartment. I felt my bottom lip begin to tremble and Jack jumped up.

“Hey, hey, hey,” Jack cooed, wrapping his arms around my tiny body. “Don’t cry, Abbie!” He exclaimed and rocked us back and forth. “Please don’t cry, Abs.” Jack pleaded, but I couldn’t help it. My eyes burned and began to water. “No, no, no, don’t cry. Come on, let’s drink wine and we can be classy!” I laughed and nodded, trying to blink tears away. Jack let go of me, but quickly grabbed my hand. He led me slowly to the kitchen, pulling out my wine and two fancy glasses.

Jack smiled brightly at me, desperately trying to cheer me up. “I hate it when white girls cry.”
“But it’s okay if black ones do?” I asked, laughing softly. Jack nodded very seriously. “Well, good. You don’t cry either, I hate when Lebanese princesses cry.” Jack covered his face and started to laugh his ass off. I smiled and let out a giggle.

“Good! My white girl stopped crying, come on! Let’s go play Monopoly, and then in a few hours we’ll hate each other!” I laughed as he pulled me out of the kitchen.
“Careful! I’ll spin the wine,” I exclaimed through laughter. Jack pulled me to my bedroom and I sat on the wood floor. “Jesus Jack! You’re so spastic,” I commented as he rummaged through the top of my closet, looking for Monopoly.

Jack set it all up, wearing his adorable little grin.

We barely got through a game without me throwing my drink at him. We spent practically the entire day on my floor, playing Monopoly and yelling at each other. “I won! Suck my dick, I won!” I couldn’t stop laughing and he jumped up and began thrusting into the air. “Suck it!”
“Oh my god, Jack! I have neighbors, keep it down!” He laughed and took another swill off his drink. “You know what I think?” He raised his eyebrows, a sloppy grin painted on his face. “We should do shots, and play poker!”

“Yeah!”

The next morning I woke up naked, in my bed, next to Jack mother fucking Barakat.

I looked to my left, and there he laid peacefully. With his huge nose, and his cute little face. I smiled and closed my eyes, taking a deep breath. I couldn’t remember anything after my fourth shot, but I’m pretty sure I know what happened. I licked my dry lips, and opened my eyes. It shouldn’t have happened, but it did and now we have to deal with it.

I started to get out of bed, and that’s when I realized Jack’s hand was on my waist. He pulled me into him and I smiled softly. “Abbie, don’t leave.” He mumbled ever so softly, I think my heart actually fluttered. “Stay,” I sighed contently and let myself fade back into sleep.

The next time I woke up, I woke up alone. I smelled burning grease, so I quickly dressed myself.

“Fuck, my head hurts!” I groaned leaving my bedroom. I was wearing shorts and Jack’s JAGK shirt. I squinted up at Jack, he was pouting on my couch. “What happened?” I asked sitting next to him.

“Last night, or just now?” I laughed quickly and shook my head, looking up at Jack.
“I’m pretty sure I know what happened last night, just now what happened?” He huffed and then rubbed his cute brown eyes. “What’d you burn, Jackelantern?” He sighed and looked at me.
“Butter.” I bit my bottom lip, trying my best not to die of laughter.

“Oh Jack,” I cooed, lightly touching his hand. He twisted his hand to fit with mine, I looked from our conjoined hands to his smiling face. “Do you want me to make you something?” He nodded quickly and I chuckled softly. “Okay, make me a hang over remedy and I’ll make you an egg sandwich.” Jack grinned and jumped up. “No,” I groaned as he pulled me alone, our hands were still linked.

“Hey, after I eat can I take a shower?” I shrugged and cracked an egg on the pan. “Taking that as a yes.” I laughed and smiled over at Jack. “So, we should probably talk.” He mumbled awkwardly.

“I agree.” I barely spoke above a whisper. “We did something interesting last night.”
“We fucked.” He muttered bluntly. “And it sucks, because we were drunk and I-” He snapped his mouth shut and looked away from me. “It sucks because I’ve wanted this for a while, and we were fucking drunk and it was meaningless to you and I can’t even remember my first time with a girl that I’ve been in love with for years.”
♠ ♠ ♠
LOOK AT THIS CUTIE RIGHT HERE
Image
kljafhsadjkf MY HEART IS KILLING ME
DON'T HATE ME FOR THIS CHAPTER
I HATE MYSELF FOR IT
ljkshdfajlkjsahfjksadhlfa so many feels
okie dokie, please comment you lovely people c:
xoxo
tiffiny