Status: Finished! :D but please comment I still want to hear what you think! <3

Bulletproof Heart... Or Is It?

Part Three

For the second time that night, Frank stoof frozen in shock at something Gerard had done. A few seconds passed before Frank could manage to speak, and even then, all he could manage was a "What?"

"You heard me. And, I don't mind saying it again. Frank Iero, I am in love with you," Gerard confessed.

Frank fell to his knees beside Gerard's bed, burying his tear stained face in the white sheets. Gerard combed his fingers through Frank's greasy black hair.

"I wasn't kidding Frank. I love you. When I saw that man pointing the gun at you, the only thought was 'no! Not MY Frankie!'" Frank still remained silent, saying nothing to Gerard, and Gerard felt panic beginning to rise as he thought, 'have I scared him away?'

Finally, Frank raised his head, with a huge smirk sprawled across his face.

"So, now that you're in drag, are you gonna do push ups?"

Gerard grinned, "Well, since I'm not in prison, I think I'll pass." They both giggled.

"You're such a crazy ass bastard, you psycho," Frank laughed.

Gerard stuck out his tongue. "Hey, I'm not psycho, I just like psychotic things." They both smiled at this.

There was a comfortable silence as they just looked at each other happily.

"You know I love you too, Gee," Frank whispered. Gerard tucked some of Frank's hair behind his ear.

"I know. I could tell by how much you were crying," he smiled.

"I don't wanna lose you though."

"You won't," Gerard replied with certainty.

"But what about the bullet?" Frank asked, still concerned as he disn't want to lose Gerard, not now, not after they had finally admitted their love.

"Don't worry, I've got a bulletproof heart," Gerard answered with a hint of humour and a crooked grin. Frank shook his head and laughed.

"That HAS to be the cheesiest was to use an MCR lyric EVER!" But before Gerard had chance to answer, Frank leaned in and gently kissed him on his dry, chapped lips, his concerns being laid to rest. He knew everything was going to be okay.

Unannounced to the two men, Lyn-z stood outside the doors, where one of them was slightly cracked open. Tears streamed down her pale cheeks, she had heard every word. No matter how much Gerard loved her, or made love to her, despite the fact he married her, she always knew his heart didn't belong to her. She knew Gerard loved her, but not like the way he loved Frank. That was why she had hired the hit man to take care of Frank. Naively thinking, if Frank was gone, Gerard would finally 'truly be hers'. She had hired that man to kill Frank Iero, but Gerard Way, her husband and lived, jumped in the way, saving the person he loved more than anyone.

Lyn-z slowly opened the door and walked towards the two men. Instead of tearing them apart, she pushed them together. It was melancholy, but in a weird way she was content. Gerard was now happy, and in the end, that's all Lyn-z had ever wanted.

She walked away with tears falling down her smiling face.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, it's done! :D what did you think? I'll post the sequel up soon! <3