Sequel: Burned at Both Ends
Status: IT IS DONE XD I get my life back... just kidding because I have a few other stories and the sequel to work on... -_-

Cobwebs

I'd do anything to bring you back to life

Beep
Drip drip
Beep
Beeep
Beep
Drip Drip
Beep
Beeep


"Come on Devin we have to go. Visiting hours are over."

"Chris I can't just leave her here alone."

"We'll be back tomorrow."

"B-But she's been asleep for over twenty-four hours! How can she still be asleep?"

"They said she hit her head pretty hard and that combined with the blood disorder the no one knew she had... she might bot wake up for a while longer. I'm sorry."

"She is going to wake up and then she'll be fine."

"They talked about possible memory loss. What are you going to do if she-"

"She wont forget us. I know it. S-She keeps saying my name and she was crying hard and... she'll wake up."

"I know but she might not be the same Devin and you need to be ready for that. We need to leave before they kick us out and don't let us back in."

"O-Okay... Dev we need to go now but we are coming back." Devin whispered. "Please come back." Then I felt lips press against my forehead and they were gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay this is short but i am dead tired sooo... yeah and i am having the worst troubles trying to fix the fucking layout so that the god forsaken box isnt a wide and doesnt cover the side picture and it wont let me and i got so angry at it that i braved the blizzard outside my house to go get a Pepsi because i needed to calm way the hell down and stay awake.

On a lighter note you guys can expect more updates as long as my lazy ass finds time in between naps to type and i loooove these upcoming chapters. I hope you guys like/love/don't mind Vampires Everywhere.

~

Title Credit: Vampires Everywhere- Immortal Love