Sequel: Burned at Both Ends
Status: IT IS DONE XD I get my life back... just kidding because I have a few other stories and the sequel to work on... -_-

Cobwebs

I will not fall, i will fight to survive

Devlyn’s POV:

Michael kept looking at me with this terrible sadness in his eyes until Kuza whispered something into his ear and they left the room.

“They are checking you out of here.” Balz said when he saw me staring after them.

“The doctors are going to let me leave?”

“Well yeah… there really isn’t a medication that they can prescribe to you and you don’t have a concussion that they have to watch.” Chris said and rubbed my back.

“Not that I mind but why is Michael here?”

“He carried you to the ambulance when I couldn’t hold you anymore.” Jacky said. “He was worried about you.”

“Awe that’s sweet.” I said and leaned on Devin’s shoulder. He was worried about me which was sweet but I still didn’t understand the sadness or why he comforted me after I told them about my nightmare-ish dream. I watched as they started debating with a couple of the nurses. The lady that had been sitting next to my bed when I woke up smiled and walked into the room with then fallowing. They both looked slightly annoyed.

“As far as we can tell Miss Snow your accident was just a combination of exhaustion, your blood issue and being hit one to many times.” she said and pulled a chair to sit in front of me. Due to my dream I still didn’t like doctors and leaned back with Devin and Chris. “When we were… checking you out we noticed evidence that you had been hit by something in your face a while ago and the fading bruise was hand shaped. Who has been hitting you?”

“No one has been hitting me.”

“You don’t have to be afraid of them you know. No one can hurt you here.”

They didn’t do it.” I muttered darkly and gave her the evil eye. “I was punched by some guy a while ago and then most recently was roughed up by someone else at a club. No one in here would ever do that to me. We are like a family. These are my brothers and they wouldn’t let that happen.”

“Okay then.” she said and wrote something down. “We are going to let you go now but please try to not over exhaust your self and drink lots of water. You were edging on dehydration. I was notified about your job so I know that you wont be in this town longer than tonight. If you get light headed or tired sit and rest. Your past drug abuse could also have screwed with some behavioral things that were most likely affected by this so if you get really depressed surround yourself with people.”
♠ ♠ ♠
i really do hate doctors -_- they always think that they know more than i do but not always. for example i broke my ankle and they told me 'oh its not broken' then two weeks later i went back and guess fucking what? it was broken.

Teenager the supposedly knows nothing: 1
Doctors who supposedly know everything: 0

~

Title Credit: Motionless in White- Underdogs