Sequel: Burned at Both Ends
Status: IT IS DONE XD I get my life back... just kidding because I have a few other stories and the sequel to work on... -_-

Cobwebs

You were from a perfect world A world that threw me away today

DEVLYN’S POV:

Katie,

Shit just got bad again. I mean like it went from being great and all the worries I had were annoying people calling me a whore and now Michael is in the hospital. Phillip and DJ said that he will probably be back home tonight but I dunno because he looked bad. Remember when you would have mini panic attacks? It looked like he had a panic attack but this was so bad that he was sweating and having a hard time breathing and he was crying. I have never seen that happen. I have seen Michael angry shit everyone has seen him angry but this scared everyone because it was different. Pissed off MV gets angry, growls, hits inanimate objects, and then thinks about song lyrics he might use in the future. That is okay. We know what to do with that. But seeing him so fucking helpless was terrifying. What if he doesn’t wake up like you haven’t woke up?

I am so scared right now. It reminds me of when you were first put in the hospital. I am hungry and I want to eat but I don’t think I’d be able to hold anything down until I see him okay and I just finished crying my eyes out but writing you about it makes me feel like crying again.

I think Devin gave up on comforting me. I would’ve to. I feel like singing or killing something. I need to stay out of prison for you and for him and everyone else that I have started to like and so I think I am going to put this letter down and go out for a little walk.

I promise not to get lost this time. I won’t go into any clubs and I won’t talk to strangers. And when things straighten out I will send you the ten letters that I have sitting here next to me that I have not yet sent. You are my journal now Katie. I write to you every day and I miss you a ton so wake the fuck up.

YIE,

Devlyn Marie

I put the notebook away in its little pocket above my head and turned the light off. My body felt heavy but I needed to calm down. I stumbled off the bus and looked up at the hospital we were parked next to. I wanted so bad to turn around and run away from it but I was going to visit Michael.

“Hey where are you going?” Chris asked from behind me. I turned my head and smiled weakly at him.

“To visit Michael. I’ll be back later.” I said quietly. “Tell Devin no to worry.” I added as an after thought. I walked through the halls of the hospital and kept my head down. I knew every tile on the way there and they didn’t stop me and ask questions. They probably knew me as the crying girl. They almost had to sedate me but Devin convinced them not to and fed them some lie about me being allergic. I carefully lowered myself into the bed next to him and leaned back to look at the dark ceiling. I started singing Coma White by Marilyn Manson softly but I wasn’t to sure that I liked the way I sounded. I was to sweet voiced. When I was done I closed my eyes and sighed sadly.

“You… sounded beautiful.” Michael whispered softly. I looked at him in my peripherals and snorted. “You did.”

“I don’t know about that MV.”

“You did.”

“If I agree will you try to answer me one question?”

“Yes. Ask away.”

“What in the fuck happened to you?”

“A panic attack.”

“Caused by?”

“That is two questions little vampire.”

“Damn you.” I huffed.

“This is the room sir.” A older person’s voice interrupted our staring contest and I turned my head to look at the person who seemed to have frozen Michael in place. It was a taller man with graying dark brown hair and hard blue eyes.

“Michael.” the man said curtly.

“Father.” Michael growled.

“This is her isn’t it?”

“Leave-.”

“Hmm it seems that you took your mother’s looks instead of my own.”

“What are you meaning by that?” I growled.

“Devlyn don’t listen to him he is crazy.” Michael said in a pleading voice.

“Why not? Every child needs a father wouldn’t you agree Devlyn?” he asked and looked at me.

“I don’t have a father Mr. Orlando.”

“Oh sure you do and your mother has so very kindly sent me letters every so often that tell me what is going on. She has made you hate me. Now your brother is trying to keep you away from me.”

“I-I Michael what is he saying?” I stuttered.

“I know about every run in with authorities you have had. I know about you ending yourself in the hospital. All I want to know is why?” he whispered and his voice sounded hurt. “How could you believe her? I tried to find you for so long. Why did you try to kill yourself Devlyn?”

“You knew about this and you didn’t tell me.” I hissed at Michael and stood up. “You didn’t fucking tell me.”

I ran past the man and down the steps of the hospital. I ran onto the bus and was sad to see everyone on there. I ran to my bunk and took out a small backpack. I stuffed one nights worth of clothing in there and my notebooks. Devin stopped me and had a panicked look on his pale face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Marilyn Manson- Coma White