Sequel: Burned at Both Ends
Status: IT IS DONE XD I get my life back... just kidding because I have a few other stories and the sequel to work on... -_-

Cobwebs

Time is slipping away, away from us so stay, stay with me

GET UP!” Chris yelled and jolted both me and Devin awake. I fell out of the bunk and ran out to the front.

“Where’s the fire Cerulli?” I growled and he laughed.

“You and Devin need to get ready and get dressed unless you want to look like that in an interview.” He smirked and I flipped him off. “Eh no attitude young lady. Everyone else is up. I let you sleep in.”

“I really hate you Chris.” I grumbled. Devin was rubbing sleep from his eyes and trying desperately to wake up.

“Why did he do that?”

“Stars interview in a little.” I muttered. “And then whatever else is planned for after that.”

“Well since we are in Scranton… Angelo and Chris will probably go to visit their parents. Ricky will go back to his place and take a nap before the show. Ryan will go home and see Allie. You and I will be free to do whatever until then but I do need to go and check on my home. You are more than welcome to join me or you can explore.”

“Hmmm I want to stick with you… I’d get lost otherwise.”

“Well in that case I seriously hope that it isn’t a wreck and that I don’t embarrass myself in front of my beautiful girlfriend.”

“I’d love you anyways.” I laughed and leaned down to kiss his forehead. He was still sitting on the floor.

“Happy Birthday Devlyn.” he smiled and I couldn’t help but kiss him again. I would’ve maybe done a bit more but four hyper black balls of leather, spandex, and chain came running through the door and tackled me.

“Happy birthday!” Aaron yelled and Michael started laughing at my face.

“I’m dying.” I groaned. They were all laughing now and Devin helped me up and wiped a couple tears off of his face. “You guys suck.”

“You love us!” DJ laughed and hugged me.

“Remind me again why I do? Because I forgot.”

“Because we are pretty to look at.” Phillip grinned and struck a pose.

“Oh my god.” I said and started laughing so hard I had to hold my sides. “You kill me.”

“No don’t die.” Michael laughed.

“Get ready Dev and other Dev!” Chris yelled onto the bus.

YES MOTHER!” me and Devin yelled at the same time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: We Came As Romans- Glad You Came (Punk Goes Pop 5)