Sequel: Burned at Both Ends
Status: IT IS DONE XD I get my life back... just kidding because I have a few other stories and the sequel to work on... -_-

Cobwebs

Call me a fagot, stand up, now who looks more threatening?

“Fine I will make you a bet.” Ricky said and placed his elbows on the table. “We have a contest to see who can eat the most chicken wings and If I win you admit that you grabbed Sola’s ass when he almost ate shit and if I lose I drop it.”

“Prepare to lose epically and eat your words Olson.” I said and cracked my knuckles. He thought that I had done a little more that break Devin’s fall. My hands hadn’t touched more than his chest and back in the shoulder area. I didn’t touch his ass.

“I dunno if you should do this Dev. He is like a black hole.” Angelo said.

“Hmm we’ll see.” I said and then the waitress brought out our chicken wings.

“Alright... any last words before we begin?” Chris asked.

“Get ready to admit it love.” Ricky grinned at me.

“Ricky dear… choke.” I said sweetly.

“Okay get ready… go!” Chris said and the games began.

~20 minutes later~

“I'm gonna die.” Ricky groaned and held his stomach as we walked back to the venue.

“How’s it feel to lose?” I asked and resisted the urge to empty my over full stomach.

“You cheated.”

“I would never!” I said dramatically.

“Did you grab his ass?” Angelo asked. “Did she?”

“No you fucking idiots.” Devin said and blushed.

“Shit he is blushing!” Ryan said.

“Devin and Devlyn sitting in a tree!” Chris and the guys started singing loudly.

SHUT THE FUCK UP GOTH FREAKS! SOME PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO HAVE A NICE EVENING!” Some guy yelled at us on the other side of the street and the three girls he was with laughed.

“Huh?! Why don’t you come over here and repeat that!” I yelled back. He crossed the street.

“I said shut the fuck up some people are trying to have a nice evening goth freaks.” he said slowly.

“We were having a nice evening before you opened you fat fucking mouth.” I growled.

“I said ‘people’ not ‘freaks’ or in your case whore.” he sneered.

“Don’t talk to her like that.” Devin growled and stepped in front of me.

“What you gonna do about it fag?”

“Hey it's getting close to bus call we should head back.” Balz said and grabbed mine and Devin’s arms.

“Don’t talk to him like that.” I said in a soft voice. The words ‘fag’ and ‘whore’ pissed me off more than anything else and right now I was so angry my body was numbing.

“Or what?”

“Or I will-” I started to say but his fist colliding with my jaw cut me off and I fell back against Balz’s chest.

I watched numbly as Devin hit him a couple times before Ryan pulled him away. Balz picked me up as we all walked away from the bloodied guy and his friends. I could’ve walked but my head was starting to pound.

“What happened to her?!” I heard Katie yell and I looked up and saw her.

“Fell into a fist. Don’t worry Ghost knocked him through the ringer pretty good.” I said then groaned in pain. Talking isn’t a good idea after being punched in the face.

“Where are you taking her?!”

“To our bus?” Balz said.

“No she is coming back with me. She wouldn’t have been hurt if not for you-”

“Shut the fuck up Katie.” I growled. “You know as well as I do that this was all me. Do not even think of pinning them with it.” I wiggled a bit and Balz set me gently on my feet. I wavered a little bit but Devin caught me and I leaned against him gratefully. “Go back to the room. I’ll stop by later whenever I feel like it.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

~

Title Credit: Motionless In White- Infamous