Sequel: Burned at Both Ends
Status: IT IS DONE XD I get my life back... just kidding because I have a few other stories and the sequel to work on... -_-

Cobwebs

She slept safely in my arms

GOD DAMN IT!” I growled when the little door was shut on us and they locked it.

“Enjoy your night children.” Chris laughed and then shut off the light in the room we were in and shut the door. Me and Devin barely fit into the little cage and we were expected to stay in the entire night.

“I fucking hate our friends.” I muttered and slumped into a little ball.

“Yeah me to.” Devin agreed and pulled me onto his lap. “This’ll be more comfortable.” he explained and shifted us a little bit. I was curled up comfortably on his lap against his chest and his legs were stretched as much as possible. “Much better.”

“Doesn’t the mesh on the bottom hurt your ass?”

“Meh a little but it is bearable.” he shrugged. I couldn’t stop shifting no matter how hard I tried. Being in dark rooms made me nervous as hell. “Are you scared of the dark?”

“A tiny bit.”

“Well then don’t worry because if there was something in here I would protect you from it.” he said and squeezed me tighter to his chest. My chest heated up and I found myself smiling. He was so sweet.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is short but i am updating it again tonight :)

~
Title Credit: Mayday Parade: Kids in Love