Don't Let Me Jump, Don't Let Me Fall

Prologue

It seems like I am never good enough. I can never prove to myself that I will amount to anything, or that my life actually means something. You can always count on me to find the flaws in my reflection, the faults in my personality, and the imperfections throughout my mind. There is always something wrong with me, and there is nothing I can do to fix these things. I have been convinced for a while now that all I need is for someone to love me.

Someone who can appreciate my defects and help me feel at ease. Here is the problem, you see, I am only fifteen years old and I seem to have some doubts about my sexuality- another flaw about me. My whole life I have been told being homosexual is a sin- not from my parents, they would never say anything like that- but from my peers at school. Considering I am basically 100% sure that I'm gay, it makes the constant waging war in my head that much worse.

I am worthless. According to a majority of society I am a sin to the human race. My mental state is definitely not in tact, and my awkward-ness could break worldwide records. Up to this point I see no point in living, hardly any reason to push forward. There are only two reasons that I'm still alive and breathing.

One, being the fact that there may be a possibility that there is someone out there for me. Someone who can relate to how I feel, someone to help ease my pain. The second would be music, otherwise known as my lifeline. Music can help me escape from this world. It'll bring me someplace new. Someplace where you are always accepted, and you will always belong. Music makes me feel alive, and it keeps me alive.

Now I know that there's only one person out there for me. The only one who has ever actually attempted to save me from myself. He's the only person who can help me see the brighter side of things, and he makes me feel alive.

The one and only Alexander William Gaskarth has saved my life more times than I can count, and he is the reason I wake to see the sun every morning.

Hey, maybe it's true what they say, 'life gets better, just wait'.

This is the story of how our relationship came to be, and how we have made something beautiful from the ground up. I admit, this tale has its ups and downs, but in the end everything turned out alright. For once in my life I can say that I am proud of myself, and let me tell you, it's a great feeling.
♠ ♠ ♠
So... I'm starting a Jalex fic? I don't know how this is going to turn out, but I kind of just need to get into the swing of writing again. I'm not a great writer, but hopefully there's someone out there who'll enjoy this. Wish me luck:) Thanks for reading!