Status: w/e

A Fishy Situation

1

A long, long time ago there was an underwater world called Atlantis. Every year, the citizens of Atlantis would come together to watch different parts of Atlantis face off against each other and the team that beats every round of Seahorse Shoes wins the Conch cup. This year in the Conch cup finals, there was a team of whales from Whaletopia and a team of elephant seals from Sealville. The final game of this series was being held in Whaletopia. This was a big deal to the citizens of Whaletopia because their whale team had never won the Conch Cup before. They were all very excited and sure that the Whaletopia Whales would win. However, this series was decided by 7 games, 4 of which were won by the Sealville Elephant Seals. Fans of the Whaletopia Whales were not pleased whatsoever. They started rioting downtown Whaletopia. Many different fish were injured, and some were even stabbed with corral. Many of the fish involved in these riots were arrested by the Shark Police. There was much destruction to downtown Whaletopia, and thousands of fishy volunteers had to help clean up afterwards. The citizens of Whaletopia were also looked at as rude, obnoxious, crybaby fans to the rest of the underwater world.
♠ ♠ ♠
atlantis=the nhl
whaletopia=vancouver
seaville=boston
whaletopia whales=vancouver canucks
seaville elephant seals=boston bruins

bye