Status: Updates at least once a week.

Still So Free

1

“Geeze Kelly, it’s so gross outside! I hate London weather, it always raining!” I said as I walked into the break room at Three Weeks, the bar I worked at every Tuesday and Thursday night, and some weekends for extra cash.

“I know! It’s gonna be busy tonight, there was a concert at The Townie.” Kelly said this as she tied her apron back around her waist.

“Who were they?” I asked quickly, realizing I hadn’t even known there was a concert, which was odd for me as I was always listening to music.

“Some American bands, All Time Low, Mayday Parade, and The Maine, I’ve never really heard of them.”

“Huh. I know All Time Low is popular, but I’ve never heard of the other two. It has been a while since I was in the states. Hopefully the bands will come over too.”

“Maybe! But Jeanne is going to slit our wrists if we don’t get out there.” Jeanne is our “Manager.” I don’t really consider her a manager because she’s like 26, which is only 3 years older than me as I was on my last year of school.

“Alright, I’m gonna go use the toilet and I’ll be out in a few.

***

“Hey, my name is Hayley. What can I get you guys to drink?” I asked 6 very attractive men, as they got situated at a table in the corner.

“What can I get you to drink?” one of them asked with a smirk on his lips and an adorable beanie on his head.

“Sorry boys, can’t drink on the job.” I flirted back.

“Awh shucks, do you get off this job anytime soon?”

“Wouldn’t you like to know.” I asked with a small grin.

“Yes, he would.” One of the boys, with a large nose and floppy blonde and dark brown hair, said. He was particularly cute.

“But I don’t even know your name.” Which was true, I thought.

“I’m Alex, and your name is Hayley. Now you know my name. Do I get to know when you get off now?”

“I’m not sure. I guess we’ll have to see. Now I really have to get back to my other tables, can I get you something to drink?”

A boy with long brown curly hair and a very slim figure piped up and said, “I think we’ll just have a round of beers?” With a chorus of yesses, I walked back to Kelly at the bar and told her the order. As I checked up on my other tables, Kelly filled the cups and called me back over.

“Here are your beers,” I said as I placed them all down in front of them, “Anything else I can get you?”

“Actually kind of, we have a proposition.”

“Yes, Alex?”

“We were all gonna go out after this with the rest of ours friends to a club, Mojavo, across the street. We were thinking about going around 12 if you want to come, you are also welcome to bring your bartender friend.”

“Hmm, I’m not sure yet. I’d have to go home and change but I would probably be a few minutes late cause I have to work till 11:30, and I’d have to be home by three because I have class at nine.” I was actually considering it because they looked like a nice group of guys, and I hadn’t been out in a while.

“Whatever time you’ll grant us your presence would be greatly welcomed,” said the other cute one.

“Okay, sounds good. I’ll see what I can do.”

I walked back over the bar and told Kelly what just happened.

“Looks like we just found ourselves some dates!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! This is my first story ever! So my chapters might not be very long but I will try to update as much as possible. I'm really active in school and stuff so I tend to be busy, but any downtime I have will be devoted to this as I am very excited to see where this goes. Please be patient and I hope you like it!